Thirty Seven ; Bagels

"Just because it's a free continental breakfast doesn't mean shove as many mini bagels in your pocket as you possibly can."

"Let me live my life. You're not my mother." Luke said, his voice muffled by the bagel in his mouth already. "If we find the boys again I'll share my bagels."

Logan laughed loudly, doubling over while they walked down the busy streets. "Yeah because who doesn't want a smashed up mini bagel from your dirty pant pocket."

"Stop judging me!"

"Never," Logan giggled. They had been wandering the streets in hopes of finding the 5SOS boys one last time before they had to head home. It was highly unlikely that they would but it didn't hurt to try.

"I'm hungry." Luke whined after a few more minutes of walking.

"Eat your fucking pocket bagels." Logan grumbled, walking ahead of Luke.

Logan pulled out his phone and scrolled through Twitter and dodging all the people on the sidewalk and he looked at his phone. There was a few pictures of people with the boys and he instantly recognized the place. So if means they're are out and about and they might stumble upon them. Logan was about to put away his phone when it showed a new message from the boy he had been talking to, he clicked on it and frowned at the words on the screen.

"Why the sad face?" Luke suddenly appeared next to him, his long arms thrown over the brunettes shoulder while they made their way into a store.

"It's nothing," Logan shrugged. Luke heard the lie and kept pestering him about it until he caved in and told him. "It's just... Lucas, the guy I've been talking to has been suggesting things I'm not comfortable with. I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting."

Luke's body went rigid and he tightened his grip around his friend. "What kind of things?" Luke pulled Logan over to the corner of the store and looked down at him, wanting answers.

Logan gnawed on his bottom lip before whispering, "Um, like, sexting? And nudes. I told him I wasn't comfortable with it but he's not letting it go and I don't know what to do. I really like him."

"Block him right now. I don't care how much you like him, I will not let this guy pressure you into doing something you don't want."

"Luke, I really like him."

"I don't want you to end up broken." Luke frowned.

"I'll be fine," Logan reassured Luke. "Now let's go find our boys."

////

I've become very attached to Logan in this story. Like I created him and now he makes me emo when writing omg

thanks for reading cuties. comment & vote and I'll see you next chapter ✨😌