Twenty Eight ; Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Luke pushed aside his jealously and the thoughts of losing his best friend toward another guy with the same name as him and moved on with the day. He didn't want one small thing to ruin the rest of their adventure.

"The question is: what Starbucks do we go to first?" Logan pondered, pulling up the several locations around the arena on his phone. "Wait, there's one right next to the venue but I doubt any of them would risk going there, so we can cross that one off the list. Has anyone tweeted anything in the past ten minutes?"

"Someone said they saw Ashton out shopping about an hour ago. There's not many stores around here though, and they're probably staying clear of their hotel till later. So it should be easier."

"Where to first then?"

"Starbucks, the one that's two blocks away from us." Luke smiled, "I need some caffeine in my body to help with our search."

Logan rolled his eyes, knowing Luke definitely didn't need anymore energy in his body. Who knows what words would spill out of his mouth. He looked down to see another message from Lucas but he closed out of the app and shoved his phone into his pocket, today was about Luke. He's already pissed him of enough and he doesn't want to make it worse because of some guy.

They walked down the streets with their arms linked together while Luke started rambling about what he's going to get to drink. "Lets say I get a frapuccino, is it wrong of me to ask them to put whipped cream in the middle and on top?"

"Yes."'

"Why?" Luke whined, glaring at the brunette.

"Because you'll make the barista hate you."

"Who cares? It's not like I'll see them ever again." Luke snorted, making his way over to the door and holding it open for Logan letting him walk in first, only to hear a loud audible gasp leave his best friends lips.

"What?"

"Look at who's ordering a drink!" Logan whisper-shouted, his eyes wide staring at the tall frame standing behind a few people at the counter. Luke froze not sure who who he's expecting to see, he moved his gaze from Logan's face to see the boy with tattoos scattered on his arm and his body clothed in black.

"Oh my god, I can't breathe, please let him bend me over the counter."

"Luke! Shut up, he might hear you!" Logan exclaimed, slapping Luke hard on the arm.

The two slowly walked up behind him and waited their turn in line. They didn't know how to approach him, they've waited so long for this moment but now that they are faced with it they don't have a clue on what to do. Luke elbowed Logan in the side, urging him to say something. He was always better in these situations.

"Um, hi." Logan said, his voice wavering a bit.

Logan's words caught his attention and the one and only Calum Hood turned around to face the two boys with shy smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys, I take it you're a fan of my band?"

"You're in a band? I just thought you were hot and wanted your number." Luke said sarcastically, grimacing as the words left his mouth. But nevertheless Calum cracked a smiled at him, letting his eyes rake up and down Luke's body in the least subtle way. Sending the blond a wink, he moved up closer in line to order. "What do you guys want? It's on me."

"Are you serious?"

Calum nodded, motioning for the two boys to order their drinks and then paid for it after it was all said and done.

They all moved to the side to wait for their drinks. Logan and Luke couldn't believe this was happening and all Luke could think of is how angry Evelyn would be at him for meeting Calum without her.

"Thank you so much for the drinks, we could've paid for them ourselves you know.."

Calum shrugged, "It's no big deal. Plus you two are pretty chill right now, it's kinda nice having an actual conversation and not having a phone shoved into my face upon meeting me."

"I may seem chill, but on the inside I'm probably going to explode any moment." Luke mumbled, knowing later he's going to regret everything he said to Calum.

"Oh, are drinks are ready I'll grab them for us." Logan walked over and grabbed the three drinks and handed them out to the rightful owners.

"Do you guys want to sit down and talk for a bit or do you have somewhere to be?"

"Yes, holy shit yes!"

Calum laughed at his response and sat down at a table in the corner of the large Starbucks. It was fairly empty inside and he was glad that only two people have noticed him out and about today.

"Is it bad to ask you for a selfie with all of us drinking our coffee right now?" Luke directed the question towards Calum. He knew it's probably the last thing he wanted but Calum saw the pleading beneath the blonds eyes and told him it would be okay.

Luke maneuvered around slinging his arm over Calum's shoulder and motioned for Logan to get closer on the other side before snapping a few pictures to make sure one of the at least looked nice.

"Just don't post that anywhere until later."

"Of course, I don't want you to get mobbed. I hate seeing pictures of that happening on Twitter it makes me upset that you guys have to go through that."

"Thanks," Calum said sincerely, "What's your guys Twitter? I'll follow you if you want."

Luke stumbled over his words and managed to get the right words out of his mouth while Logan bashfully told him his as well.

"Babyboyash? That's adorable. It suits you, and I'm guessing you're all for Ashton?" Logan nodded shyly, but held his breath while Calum hit the follow button on his account.

Calum furrowed his eyebrows at Luke's bio and then chuckled. "Why the fuck do you want fashion advice from me?"

Luke blushed, hiding his face in his hand. "I didn't think you'd ever see it. Oh god."

"My closet is black jeans, band tees, and flannels. That's all I got for you."

"Eh, good enough."

Calum looked down at the time on his phone and cursed under his breath. "Look, it was really nice talking but I'm late. Will I see you guys at the concert tomorrow?" He asked, standing up and sorting himself out.

Logan and Luke simultaneously said "Hell yeah!"

"Great! Enjoy the show tomorrow!"

////

this is so long what the hell

I hope you enjoyed it, go forth and comment and all that great stuff letting me know how it was. (-: