Three ; IRL

"Use your magic Michael summoning powers to get Ashton to tweet me back."

Luke scoffed, "You're like everyone else who follows me."

Logan sat up from where he was hanging off the side of Luke's bed. "What the fuck! I'm actually you're best friend? In real life, not some person that follows you." Logan threw his body against Luke's, laughing as his friend yelp out in pain. "Tell Michael, to tell Ashton, that I love him."

"Wait hold that thought." Luke shoved him off, shushing his friend as he clicked on his newest notification. Logan rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone as well. Moving his head to rest on Luke's stomach as a pillow.

"@CalumHood: Exciting news coming your way!"

"What if they are finally going on tour? Logan, what if it'll actually be here in America! Holy shit, pack your bags we have to be prepared!" Luke rolled off his bed, scrambling around his room in panic.

"Chill!" Logan rubbed his face, "Even if it is a tour it won't be for a while."

"Don't crush my dreams."

"Watch me."

"@AshtonIrwin: EXCITING NEWS!"

"@MichaelClifford: Everyone is saying exciting news. idek what the news is"

"They're all tweeting right now. Hold me!" Luke curled up in bed with Logan.

"@AshtonIrwin: @MichaelClifford why are you even in the band?"

"@MichaelClifford: @AshtonIrwin my big dick."

Luke snorted, retweeting the tweets. "Hell yeah, your dick is probably the best."

"Don't tweet that!" Logan panicked.

"He's already seen worse." Luke shrugged, typing it in on his phone before pressing send.

////

I love writing this story lmao.

Logan is basically me in this story tbh