Nine ; Row Two

"Why is the wifi so slow? Does it not understand I'm trying to buy tickets?" Luke cried out, grabbing his pillow and letting out a high pitch scream.

Logan sent him a harsh glare, covering up his ears. "Calm the fuck down. The wifi is fine, it's just the website going slow since thousands of other fans are waiting just like us."

"Well, they should step aside so I can get front row."

"As much as I'd like to agree, they're probably thinking the same about us." Logan shrugged, he had his laptop perched on his lap and the ticket site pulled up. They were both prepared and whoever got better tickets would buy them before the other.

"Step aside bitches," Luke cracked his knuckles, watching as the countdown clock hit zero and the website refreshed to the page.

Both Logan and Luke were clicking away and waiting for it to find them the perfect seats. Luke was hoping they'd get floor seats or at least semi close seats. He wanted to be right in the from to see Michael perfectly and so Logan could see Ashton.

"It's only giving me nosebleed seats. I won't settle for those." Luke slumped his shoulders, keeping his eyes glued to the screen.

Logan jumped up, staring at his laptop screen in shock. "Row two! Holy shit!"

Luke was yelling nonsense and they both couldn't believe what was happening. "Hit buy, right now!"

"I am, I am. Hand me your debit card and I'll pay you back tomorrow." Luke handed it over not even caring what the price was. He had been saving for months. Luke's hands were shaking not believing what was happening. They were going to see their sunshines up close.

Logan typed out all the information knowing Luke wouldn't be able to focus.

"I'm seeing Ashton!"

"I'm seeing Michael!"

"We're seeing Calum, oh my god."

"Fuck, we're seeing 5 Seconds of Summer!"

////

when you wish you were fictional and this could actually happen to you