Forty ; Hometown

"Luke, wake up! We're almost home." Logan reached over the center console and grabbed Luke's thigh trying to shake him awake. Luke had his earbuds in and his pillow clutched to his chest protectively. Logan knew he felt terrible the moment they started their hour journey back home so he let the blond rest.

Luke groaned, swatting his hand in Logan's general direction. "No, no. Michael, let me sleep and I'll suck your dick later." He mumbled, squeezing his pillow closer to his chest and nodding back off into a light slumber.

Logan chuckled, shaking his head. Even in Luke's sleep everything is about Michael. He should've known after countless nights of awkwardly waking up to your best friend having a boner.

Logan pulled into the Hemmings driveway, parking the car and shutting off the engine. He pulled the lever to pop the trunk open so he can grab some of the bags. Knowing fully well Luke will be useless in state he's in. Hands loaded with a few things, Luke's mother opened the front door, welcoming Logan in with a hug and grabbed some of the bags from his hands.

"I'm guessing Luke's asleep?" She asked. Logan nodded in response, leaning up against the door frame before he went back out to grab the rest of their things in the trunk.. Mrs. Hemmings rolled her eyes, knowing her son all too well and if he got the chance to sleep he would take it.

"He's exhausted. Mentally and physically. So am I, but he got to sleep and I didn't."

"You two will be snuggled up in bed within the next hour. I probably won't hear another word from you until tomorrow afternoon." She chuckled, patting Logan on the back. "It's good to have you both home." She said sincerely, leaving Logan to wake the beast from his slumber.

Logan made his way out to the car. He opened the passenger side door and climbed in to straddle Luke's lap. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Luke's neck, pulling the sleep dazed Luke closer. "Wake up, Lukey." He whined. "I want to sleep and your tired ass is keeping me from it."

"Just stay and cuddle with me like this. I love holding you." Luke groggily mumbled, pressing his face into Logan's neck. His tired state making it impossible for him to want to move.

Logan sheepishly smiled, he knew Luke was half awake but the words still made his heart flutter. "C'mon you big baby. Let's you to a real bed." Logan suggested.

"As long as it's with you, I'll go." Luke said, dozing off again. Logan sighed in defeat and decided he'll have to physically drag him out of the car with no help. Leaving the small boy tired and frustrated.

////

Double update yo yo yo

when you realize this storY IS SO LONG ALREADY!!!1! LIKE IDEK WHEN IT'LL BE OVER WITH