Thirty Two ; Dreams

Logan and Luke made the short walk back to their hotel for a few hours until they would head to the arena and wait outside with the rest of the fans for the concert tonight.

They hadn't stopped smiling and when they'd look down at their hands which held their physical copies of pictures of them and their three sunshines, they both would look at each other with a goofy grin masking their faces.

"I-I can't believe that happened..." Luke said, looking at his best friend curled into his side while they admired the pictures together.

"Everything seems so surreal at the moment, like, Ashton kissed my cheek. He even told me I was adorable. Am I even really alive right now or will I wake up from this dream in the morning?" Luke leaned over and bite down on Logan's shoulder watching as the brunette yelped out in pain. "What was that for?"

"You're not dreaming," Luke smiled cheekily.

"Asshole." Logan muttered, but still snuggled closer to Luke's side with their legs intertwined in the comfiest way possible between the two.

"You know... If we tweet this picture of them kissing our cheeks people will crop me out and make it a Malum kissing each other. Am I ready for this kind of commitment?"

"How about we keep it to ourselves then? It'll be our little secret, but we can tweet the normal one." Logan suggested, playing with the hem of Luke's shirt while he furrowed his eyebrows at the loose string that kept reappearing. "Fucking string.."

"What?"

"On your shirt.."

"Let it be, it's fine." Luke rolled his eyes at the smaller boy and his hatred for loose strings on a shirt.

"But-"

"Logan, it's fine." Luke nudged away his hand and tighten his hold on his waist and realized the position they were in. "We look like an old married couple cuddling." Luke stated.

Logan lifted his head off Luke's chest and looked at his face. "And your point is?"

"Do friends really cuddle like this together?"

"Yeah...? When we share a bed we always sleep like this. What seems to be the problem now?"

"I was just thinking. If either of us get in a relationship that our cuddle sessions will have to stop." Luke pouted, grabbing Logan's hand and lazily messing with his fingers while they talked.

"Like I'd ever let that happen." Logan scoffed. "Your cuddles are the best and addicting."

"What if my boyfriend didn't like it? Or Michael didn't..." Luke said shyly, imagining being in a relationship with the singer and going on tour and sleeping in the small tour bus bunks together in the earlier morning hours while the sun is still rising.

"I'd fight them."

"How would you do that?" Luke laughed, not taking the smaller boy serious.

"My foot in their ass."

"So terrifying," Luke sarcastically said, still chuckling at Logan's attempt to be frightening.

"I can put my foot up your ass and we'll see how funny it is then." He threatened, narrowing his eyes at the blond. Luke held his hands up in surrender and Logan knew he won that conversation.

////

comment here if you have a Lashton, Muke, or Cashton story you want me to check. I've been itching to find a good read lately. 💁🏻

p.s. gUESS WHO GOT SOUNDCHECK FOR 5SOS NEXT YEAR ASDGGSKSL ITS BEEN SEVERAL HOURS BUT IM STILL SCREAMING ABOUT IT! 😭😭😭😭

THANKS FOR READING BABES