Eleven ; Muke

"Is it frowned upon if I ship myself with Michael?" Luke looked toward Logan who was sprawled out on the hardwood floor in Luke's bedroom. His face was illuminated by his phone screen and he was hiding what he was reading from Luke. Luke figured it was some kinky fanfic that he'd vote for and he'd see the notification for it later.

"People ship themselves with their favorites all the time... I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as you don't write fanfiction about yourself then you'll be okay." Logan shrugged, looking back down at his phone with a light blush gracing his cheeks after he skimmed around the words he was reading.

"You sure? Because I ship myself so hard with Michael. We'd be hot as fuck together. Power couple of the year." Luke grabbed an Oreo from the package he had sitting on his side table, cramming it into his mouth with no care in the world. "Our ship name would be Muke. It sounds like puke, oh well."

"Well, you are puke worthy when you talk with your mouth full of food and it goes everywhere." Logan said nonchalantly, ignore the dirty looks being thrown his way. This was their friendship in a nutshell. Insults given with love and then the other is bitter for a few minutes.

"Shit, I forgot to tell you," Luke yelled, accidentally throwing a half eaten cookie at Logan who was still on the floor. Luke smiled sheepishly, giving his brunette friend an apologetic look before explaining to Logan how he met a girl at the store the other day.

"I thought you liked guys?"

"I do," Luke rolled his eyes. "Do you even know me? Anyway, she's in love with 5 Seconds of Summer, we automatically became friends. Her name is Evelyn and her favorite is Calum."

"You went straight for the important questions I see. What her name is and her sunshine. Makes sense."

"Everything makes sense when it comes to me. Now, tell me what you're reading on your phone." Luke looked up and met the gaze of his blushing friend, he couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Logan being flustered and at lost for words.

"It's nothing."

"Tell me or I'll go through your phone Logan!"

Logan looked at Luke in panic, they may read smut together and talk about everything, literally everything, but going through each other's phones was a big no.

"It's nothing bad, I'm just talking to this guy I met on Twitter and he's super flirty and it makes feel like a have a middle school crush." Logan admitted.

"Fuck yeah, you're going to get laid!"

////

comment/vote please, I like to see you guys enjoying this story <3