Forty Five ; Shady

"@MichaelClifford: you make it easier when life gets hard"

"Michael's being shady as fuck again." Luke sighed, his head was resting on Logan's lap while the brunet was continuously running his fingers through the short blond strands.

"He's been tweeting a lot of lyrics lately. I'm assuming they're working on the new album." Logan suggested, his fingers now massaging Luke's scalp and watching the blond sigh out in relief at the relaxing feeling.

"I don't know. They kind of sound like indirects." Luke said, "They could also be lyrics like you said. Michael, he knows what he's doing. Making us scramble and freak out."

"Indirects to Ashton about all that butt stuff they do," Logan giggled, looking down at Luke. Luke snorted and then waggled his eyebrows, thinking about if Mashton was a thing and the stuff they'd do.

"@midnightmichael: @AshtonIrwin what kind of butt stuff do you and @MichaelClifford do?"

Logan's phone buzzed signaling a Twitter notification from Luke. He glanced over his phone before his other hand that was still resting on Luke's head gripped the hair, yanking on the short strands. "Why would you tweet them that? They'll probably see it!"

"Fuck," Luke groaned, swatting Logan's hand away. "Don't yank on my hair!"

"Poor baby," Logan cooed, jokingly pulling on a few strands again. "I thought you liked when people pulled on your hair. Didn't you say you wanted Michael to bend you over-"

Luke interrupted him, scrambling off Logan's lap. "Stop talking! Stop, stop."

Logan grinned knowing exactly what was running through Luke's head. Standing up so he was standing in front of Luke. Luke's face was flushed and he was awkwardly standing there, not looking Logan in the eye. "What's the matter, Lukey?"

"N-Nothing," Luke muttered, embarrassed at the situation.

"Got a problem there?" Logan asked, eyebrow raised with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Fuck you," Luke glared. Turning around and heading to the bathroom.

"@babyboyash: @midnightmichael got a boner lmao"

////

can it be Friday so I can have Made in the A.M. In my hands already? 😭

&

Thanks for 60k readS and 10K vOTES LIKE HOLY SHIT