Thirty Eight ; Mashton

"I hope we randomly walk into them, and then Michael ignores the fact I've been stalking him around the city and falls hopelessly in love with me."

"Keep dreaming, buddy." Logan looked across the street from the table they were sitting at outside of a small coffee shop that surprisingly wasn't a Starbucks. He watched people going on with their lives and rushing about, thinking what they were in a hurry for or if they just normally walked that fast.

"What are you looking at?" Luke questioned, raising an eyebrow at his friend. Logan looked back at his friend and then froze at the sight he saw behind Luke.

Michael was walking with Ashton.

Logan made eye contact with Michael and the singer instantly recognized him and the blond boy in front of him. Michael had a mischievous look on his face and held up a finger to his lips signally not to tell Luke he was behind him. Logan knew Luke would probably shit himself but it would be worth it.

Luke was still waiting for Logan to answer but ended up rolling his eyes and letting the question go, he looked back down at his cup of hot tea not really interested in drinking it but he bought it anyway. Luke was about to pick it up when a set of hand grabbed his shoulders, a soft voice going "Boo!" in his ears and he jumped out of his seat. He turned around to see an amused Michael Clifford and a giggly Ashton Irwin standing on the sidewalk.

Luke looked back at Logan with a look of bewilderment and then back at the two band members in awe. "Holy shit!" Luke mumbled, before saying it again when Michael smiled. "Holy shit!"

"Hey blondie," Michael laughed, leaning over to ruffle Luke's hair and messing it up. Luke let it happen because Michael Clifford's hand was touching his hair. "I was hoping to see you one last time."

"Please tell me I'm dreaming?" Logan showed up beside him and pinched his arm and shrugged when Luke yelped out in pain. "Stop doing that, Logan!"

Luke turned back to the now bleached blond singer. "When did you dye your hair?" Luke asked, looking at Michael with wide eyes.

"Last night, Ashton helped." Michael leaned in closer, whispering loudly so Ashton and Logan could both hear. "He's making me tell everyone that, but all he did is wrap a towel around my head." Michael jokingly winked Ashton from where he was standing, making Luke's heart thumped harshly against his chest. His Mashton shipping heart was about to explode, and they would both witness it.

"Please just fuck already," Luke blurted out, and then realized he said that aloud, slapping a hand across his mouth and looking towards Logan for help. The brunette shrunk away and left his best friend to sort this out himself.

Michael and Ashton found the whole situation hilarious and laughed at the blonds shocked expression and the dark blush covering his face. "Maybe we will." Ashton shrugged, wrapping his arm around Michael's waist and made gross kissing sounds, leading Michael to pinch his bottom. That ended with a punch to the side and Michael groaned out in pain. "Rude."

"I can't breathe." Luke wheezed.

"You'll be fine." Logan said softy, touching Luke's arm softly in hopes of calming him down some. Too much was happening at once and Logan knew he needed some reassurance to get his mind back into one place. The blond looked down at his best friend, forgetting about their two sunshines only a few steps away. Luke gave him a forced smiled and wrapped his arm around Logan and then had the courage to look back at Michael and Ashton watching the scene unfold in front of them.

"You two have quite a friendship. Don't let it go, it reminds me of how Calum, Ash, and I act and it's the best thing to have. Keeps you grounded, even if it hurts to hear the truth from them."

"Thanks," Logan said shyly, Luke's arm still wrapped around his side. "I try to keep him sane."

"Hey!" Luke scoffed, offended. "I'm the most sane out of us."

"Whatever you say." Logan shook his head, glancing over at Ashton.

Ashton walked over to them and pulled Logan out of Luke's grip and gave him a hug, shocking the smaller brunette. Logan instantly hugged back even though he was confused by the sudden action from his sunshine. "What was that for?"

"You just looked huggable. And you looked ready to tackle me." Ashton smiled a toothy grin, tugging the boy into his side. They watched Luke look at Michael with stars in his eyes.

"Go ahead, I know you want a hug." Michael opened his arms wide.

But Luke being himself tripped over his own feet and stumbled into Michaels arms accidentally touching his crotch. His face turning a dark crimson shade, before exclaiming loudly, "Shit, fuck, I'm sorry I touched your dick."

Logan was giggling from beside Ashton, "Goals." He mumbled to himself but Ashton heard what he said. "What?" He asked Logan, giving him an amused grin.

Luke didn't know what to say and kept saying nonsense, his filter completely gone. "You do have great balls though."

Michael lost it, doubling over in laughter while Luke wanted to die. He wanted to find someone with a car and ask them nicely to run him over with it.

Michael clapped his hand on Luke's shoulder, loving how awkward the situation got. "Thanks for the compliment. My balls are pretty great." He joked, watching Luke go even redder than he thought was possible.

////

let's thank Julie (mukecorner ) for the idea of Luke accidentally touching Michaels dick.

this chapter was such a mess but it was funny to write.

thanks for all the comments and votes on this story, you guys are the best and ily all.