Twenty Six ; Tomorrow

"Logan! Help me pack!"

"I already packed your toiletries for you, I folded your pants and your shirts. I've done everything!" Logan threw his hands in the air in frustration. "Just put it the damn bag and be done!"

"Shit, the tickets? Do you have those?" Luke panicked, digging through his backpack with all their hotel information and money they have put aside. He had printed out all the extra information he needed for the radio station meet and greet. "Oh my god, I forgot to get them gifts!"

"Luke," Logan sat him down against his bed, moving to straddle his thighs so he'd stay in place. "Calm down. I have the tickets, I have the gifts because I knew you didn't get the chance to buy anything. I have everything I know you forgot." Logan began talking about the stuff they'll do once they got there. Anything and everything to keep Luke from panicking. Logan brushed the blond strands of hair out of Luke's face and smiled.

"Sorry," Luke mumbled, pulling Logan closer to bury his face in his chest. "I just-I feel so overwhelmed. You, and the fact I'm meeting Michael is the only thing keeping me steady right now."

"I'm always here."

"I'm so thankful for that."

Luke tightened his hold around Logan. "Now if you start crying about Ashton in the car I won't be able to comfort you since I'll be driving. So it's best to let it out now."

"I think I'm good," Logan chuckled, pulling out of Luke's tight grip. "Besides, Lucas is going to text me most of the drive so he'll be able to help if I break down suddenly."

"Oh.."

"I know," Logan sighed dreamily, "He's just so pretty, and kind, and likes the same type of music I do. It's nice to have someone like that."

Luke scoffed, jealousy over Logan washing over him. "What am I to you then? We share all common interests."

"Yeah, but you're different. He's a guy who's interested in me romantically. You're just my best friend. There's a difference."

"Whatever." Luke grumbled, he didn't like sharing Logan and maybe it was because he didn't really have anyone else and the thought of losing the one person who meant everything to him wasn't something he planned on. "Let's go pack up the car, we get to meet our sunshines tomorrow and finally see them in concert."

////

triple update because this hit 20k reads like wTF iM GOING TO CRY THIS STORY HAS BECOME MY BABY