Last First Kiss (Harry Styles fanfic)

Chapter 1:

FLASHBACK

"You gonna be ok sweetie?" My mom said as I walked out the car infront of the Carnival. These things scare me. Why did I agree to this. I texted my friend Rachel to see if she was here. No answer. I called for another 10 times. Suddenly I heard a number of sirens and anything loud you could imagine. I saw Rachel's car absolutely crushed in between 2 huge trucks starting to catch on fire. No. This can't be happening. I sprinted over there tears falling out my eyes. The police held me back but I screamed and kicked try to help her.

I soon noticed they pulled out her small fragile body out of the driver's seat bleeding everywhere possible with multiple burns covering her skin. Why do these things happen to me. Why. My throat went hoarse as I repeatedly screamed for my friend. The police man threw me on the ground as I kicked him letting out my uncontrolled feelings. That's what he gets for throwing a girl on the cold cement after her best friend just died. They threatened to beat me if I didn't leave so I had no choice but to walk through the entrance of the carnival. Makeup smeared. Dirt covered my body. Hair a mess. Clothes untucked in all different places.

A boy walked up to me. I didn't bother to look up because of my awful appearance and what's the use anyway. Tears still streamed down my cheeks. A finger lifted up my chin as I met gorgeous green eyes. He must have noticed my state of mind because he looked as if he felt bad for me. The last thing I wanted was someone else's pity.

"Are you ok?" He asked with sorrow in his voice

"No not really"

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't know"

"My names Harry what's yours?"

"Emily"

"Would you wanna walk with me? I'm alone"

"I am too" I said with a slight grin. He seemed as if he actually cared but he probably doesn't. Why would he? I'm just another stupid girl. I managed to calm down and wash up in the bathroom getting all the dirt off me. I fixed my hair in a ponytail and walked outside to find Harry waiting for me. I thought he'd leave. We walked for another hour just making small talk. He actually helped me get my mind off things and it made me happy. After getting to know him I actually really like him. A lot. He broke me out of my thoughts with a random question:

"Emily do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope" I said very curious as to what he was up to. I felt a large hand wrap around mine as we walked somewhere mindlessly. Our fingers intertwined making me feel sparks and butterflies in my stomach. A smile crept on my face as I looked at the ground hiding my blushing face. Gosh I'm retarded.

"I don't know you very well but I like you Emily a lot"

"I like you too Harry" We continued walking as there was an opening in the gate and it led to the outside of the carnival if that even makes sense. I slid down the brick wall still holding hands with Harry. I didn't realize how adorable he was. I was head over heels for this stranger.

"Emily what happened back there" he asked talking about Rachel as he sat right next to me staring into my eyes

"Um..well I was meeting my friend Rachel here and she got in an accident and I could see from the entrance. Her car was crushed in between two trucks much larger than her car. She was bleeding and burned all over. The police threw me on the ground because I was screaming to much and threatened to beat me if I didn't leave"

Harry held on to every words as tears brimmed on my water line. He took my other hand and moved our bodies closer together.

"I'm so sorry Emily this is awful"

"It's ok it's not your fault..I just really need someone"

"I'll be here for you I promise Emily"

"Promise?"

"Promise" He leaned in and so did I and before I knew it our lips met. It was perfect. He pulled me on his lap and our lips moved in sync. It got heated and that was just another reason to enjoy it more. And the fact it was my first kiss.

FLASHBACK OVER

A lump in my throat formed as all the memories flooded back. I realized I was still at work behind the register of Starbucks. I missed Harry. I missed my mom and dad. I missed Rachel. Emily just stop thinking about these things! My manager Ashley let me take a break. I walked out in the storage area and sat down and cried as I remembered the crash with Rachel, and three years with Harry, and my parents' death after Harry left. It's been 3 years since Rachel died, a year since Harry left and a year since my parents died leaving me alone in this harsh world. I've lost everyone. The only person I have left is my sister Rayne.

After a few minutes I wiped my eyes and calmed down. My shift was over in 10 minutes. The shop was closing so I left early saying goodbye to Ashley. It was 11 and thankfully the lights of Cheshire lit up the path to my foster home. My foster parents, Mary and Josh, were rich and had a nice mansion and Rayne and I shared a room. It was the biggest since we were the oldest. Rayne was 17 about to be 18 and I was 16. I walked home and slowly tiptoed upstairs. Rayne was sitting at her desk filling out applications for colleges.

"Hey aren't you tired?" I asked

"Yeah but I need to get a scholarship. I can't let Mary and Josh pay for my college"

"Yeah I guess that's true"

"Are you going to bed?"

"Yeah last day of school tomorrow! Then summer!" I said jumping into bed

"Night sis"

"Night Rayne" I said drifting off into sleep