Chapter 51

The ringing of my phone woke me up from my nap but it was already pitch black outside so I guess it was time to wake up? I don't know my sleeping schedule is really screwed up. I looked at my phone and it was a random number.

"Hello?"

"Emily?"

"Yes..who is this?"

"It's Josh. And before you hang up I just wanted to apologize"

"How'd you get my number?"

"Your sister"

"Well you should know you caused a lot of pain between our relationship"

"I know and I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so impulsive"

"Yeah"

"Were you sleeping? Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah I was but no it's fine I was just tired from school and stuff"

"Oh well um I'll let you go"

"Okay bye"

I hung up then looked at the time and it was only 8. I changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt then took my makeup off and took my hair out of its braid. I opened the door finding Harry standing outside of it.

"Who was that?"

"It was Josh but if you don't feel comfortable with me talking to him you can call him back and tell him I'm not available because I can't seem to take care of the situation" I snapped then walked past him. Now that I have my energy I can actually fight back

"Emily I'm sorry I read your messages-"

"Harry I don't care about the texts you can look through every single conversation on my phone and you won't find anything because you can trust me but what bothers me is that you don't trust me obviously"

"I do trust you I just saw his name pop up on your phone then he's saying that I'm sneaking around with other people when I'm not okay if you didn't want me to fight for you then I'll fight for myself because he doesn't have any right to say that about me"

"Look I understand where your coming from but I know how to take care of these things okay? I don't need to be babied and you don't have anything to worry about"

"Have I been an overprotective boyfriend?"

"A little. Harry I know you care about me and you don't want creepy guys hitting on me but trust that I can get rid of them without you scaring them away"

"I'm sorry for everything but I do trust you" He held me close to him to where we were pressed together

"Aw you guys are so cute. Now how close was I to what Emily said?" Gemma came in the room and I was slightly confused but went along with it

"You were actually pretty accurate"

"Wait what?" I asked

"Last night while you were sleeping I told Harry he was being overprotective and you could deal with guys without his help"

"That's exactly what I said"

"I told you it was obvious"

"Girls are so confusing" Harry huffed as we both laughed at him "Let's go watch a movie"

Harry and I laid on the couch watching some random movie. I'm glad we fixed things and if I pass my exams we can just focus on us.

"Can we go upstairs?" Harry asked

"What are you up to?" He smirked at my question but turned serious again

"I wanna show you something" We ditched the movie and walked upstairs with our hands connected. Harry moved the curtains out of the window and opened it suddenly letting the cold breeze come in.