Chapter 22

"We have a problem" Liam stated. Eleanor and I looked at each other then back at the boys with worried faces

"What what's wrong?" I asked urgently

"Niall's missing" Harry said

"What? Why did Niall disappear?" Eleanor inquired more

"He got a phone call then was angry and sad and we had to take pictures with fans then the next thing we knew he was gone"

"Who called him?"

"I don't know it sounded like a girl crying"

"Rayne" I whispered

"Rayne? Why would she be crying?" Louis asked

"And why would Niall be so upset?" Zayn added

"She can't handle long distance relationships..it's not her thing. She's had three boyfriends including Niall that have gone away and she ends up breaking up with them"

"If Rayne did break up with him then where would Niall go?" Eleanor asked confused

"The pub" Harry said

"Well then let's go!" I said rushing everyone out the door and through the exit. We ran and jumped in the van then Harry sped off to the pub.

We looked around the streets and through the windows of other restraunts on the way but no luck. Finally we came to a stop and everyone filed out and ran through the entrance. Niall was sitting there face rapping some blonde bitch. It hurt me knowing Rayne would not want to hear about this.

I approached him as anger rushed through my body. I yanked his hair back making him groan then glare at me

"What the hell Niall?!" I yelled causing the girl to look at me in surprise

"Leave me alone!" He screamed back obviously drunk pulling my hand off his hair

"Is this your girlfriend?!" The girl squeaked with her stupid voice

"Um no he has a girlfriend though!"

"No I don't! Not anymore!" The girl brought her hand to his face and gave it a good slapping "I don't!" He said cupping his cheek

"Whatever I'm leaving" She snapped then walked out the building

"Why do you have to ruin everything?!" He yelled at me taking me by surprise..Niall never yells..especially at me saying that. Hurt took over my features and I stood there kind of speechless

"Why were you kissing that girl?" I lowered my voice

"None of your goddamn fucking business!" (a/n i apologize for the language)

"Don't yell at me again"

"Why do you even care? Your life is so perfect with your perfect grades and your perfect personality and you get to come with us but Rayne has college and she can't be here. But you don't care! All you care about is fucking with Harry because you're a fucking slut!" (a/n ok bad rep for Niall but don't take it seriously i love him so much and he's a sweetheart it's just for dramatic effect)

"Niall!" Louis gaped

Ok that drew the line! Tears formed in my eyes and were getting ready to come out any second. How could he say that?! His words were like a thousand knives piercing through my heart. I stood there numb..I couldn't move and I couldn't speak. Drunk or not the words came out of his mouth and they hurt me. They actually made me sound like a slut. Niall was supposed to be there for me not think of me like that. And not to say it in front if everyone too. What if I was a slut? What if that's was the guys thought of me? El? They obviously don't want me here or with them if they think that.

Adrenaline rushed through my feet and I took off running full speed out the pub. I didn't know where I was headed but I didn't care. Tears freely escaped as I ran through the darkness..I knew it wasn't safe but I don't know maybe I should stop and turn back around? And show my face? No. I slowed down to a stop and caught by breath. The guys would be worried sick and spend all night looking for me if they cared. I can't do that to them.

I started walking back the way I came and eventually got back to the pub. The boys of course were gone and so was the van..they were probably back at the bus or looking for me. I'll just let Harry know I'm here.

'To Harry(: - 12:34 A.M. - im back at the pub if you're wondering..don't really know how far away it is from the bus'

Tears were still flowing freely as the thought of Niall calling me a slut replayed over and over again. This just made me cry harder. It's one thing to be called a slut by stupid girls but it's another thing when you're best friend says that in front of six other people close to you as well. Why did Niall even say that? Was he that jealous that Harry and I basically lived together? I don't know. I silently cried in the little back corner booth where no one could see me and I just stared out the window. Was Niall even going to remember it tomorrow?

Watch him be all 'hey Emily what's up' as if it never happened. If that does happen I'll just ignore him and the boys can explain. I'm not dealing with him. Not after he yelled at me and called me that. I miss Rayne so much. I wonder how college is..I wish I could have been there to help her unpack and decorate her room just as any normal family would. But we aren't a normal family...it's just the two of us really. My mom was an only child and my dad has a brother that lives in like Japan or something so we couldn't move in with him. Other than that both my mom's parents are dead and my dad's are in the old folks home.

I remembered what Niall said about my life being perfect..why did he even say that? I have no girl friends outside of Dani, El, and Perrie. I have no family and I can't go to highschool like every other senior. I don't have perfect grades I just study a lot. He thinks I have a perfect personality? No I'm weird and that's why I didn't make a lot of friends.

I saw a figure walk over to me but I couldn't see who. Oh great it could be Niall or a crazy stalker. I turned my head and saw Harry standing closer than I thought. His facial expression changed when he saw my face..me crying eyes all red and puffy. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I hope Harry wouldn't mind a mascara tear stained shirt...

"Are the boys outside?"

"No they are at the bus probably asleep right now"

"Harry he called me a slut"

"He didn't mean it Emily I promise Niall would never say that to intentionally hurt someone..he wasn't thinking straight"

"But it went through his head at some point so obviously he thinks I'm a slut"

"Don't say that..you aren't a slut. You are amazing and Niall knows that. He's hurt so he's hurting others"

"He's stupid...can we go back now?" Harry nodded then we both walked out to the van and got in then drove to the bus.

I walked in and saw Niall. Ugh. I just walked past him until he noticed me. I felt his hand wrap around my wrist stopping me in my place.

"Emily please let me explain" He begged sobering up

"No Niall there's nothing to explain" I looked him in the eye and saw he was hurt and confused but his eyes were soft and I knew he was sorry but I'm not accepting right now..it's hard to believe the same person I'm looking at was the same person who hurt me a lot.

"Emily I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight"

"It doesn't matter..what happened happened and you can't do anything about it"

"Please Em forgive me I'm sorry" Tears formed at the corners of my eyes and I decided I needed to just sleep it off

"Leave me alone Niall"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aww poor Emily! I just want to say again what Niall said was just for effect!

Omg so who heard about the engagement?! Ah I'm so excited for Zayn and Perrie!

Ok well keep reading commenting and voting!

Love you(:

-kateharper_14 xx