Chapter 10

EMILY'S POV

Ow Ow Ow Ow OWWW! My head is pounding and I feel like dying. I couldn't open my eyes to save my life. The light was too powerful. Ugh where's Harry. I felt around the bed and no Harry. I forced my eyes open and saw a glass of water and two advils. I took the pills and found a note from Harry.

'Emily,

The boys and I had an interview this morning. We'll be back around 12. Love you xx

-Harry'

Alright well it's 11:30 so he'll be back soon. I checked my phone and found 4 missed messages.

'From Hannahh - 9:46 A.M.- hey so i heard you're staying with 1D<3 lucky! i miss you guys..how are you doing? mary and everyone else including me are staying in London so call me when you get the chance!'

'From Jamieee[: - 10:12 A.M.-we need to talk' Well that was odd...

'From Rayne(: - 11:25 P.M. - where are you and Harry?'

'Unknown number 225-637-8901-remember me from last night? you're mine. -Logan'

Oh gosh. That creeper from last night got my number! What the hell. I called Jamie because she sounded like she needed to talk to me urgently

'"Hey it's Em what did you need to talk about?"

"Tell me everything that happened Saturday night..why is Parker in jail?!"

"Ok well he was hitting me and Rayne then we called the cops and they arrested him. I was in the hospital for some time and now we are staying with Harry and the boys"

"What?! He hit you guys?!" She screamed

"Jamie what's going on?!" I heard a voice behind her that sounded like Mary's

"Look text me your address I'm coming over to explain"'

I hung up and jumped in the shower. My cut was almost gone but I put a new bandage on since Louis wasn't here. I hurried with bathing and got out. I dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail then added some mascara and eyeliner. I threw on a white sweater v neck with black jeans and my black leather jacket since it was cold today especially in London.

I checked my phone and saw the address Jamie sent me. I wrote Harry a note telling him I'd be gone for a while

'Harry-

I needed to leave to go to London. I'll explain later. Won't be home till 6. Love you xx

-Em'

I stuck it on the fridge and grabbed Harry's car keys. I ran down the stairs too impatient for an elevator. I don't know why I was so worked up about this but I needed to tell them what happened. Parker isn't in jail yet.

I started the car and drove to London. My phone kept ringing but I ignored it. No time for conversations.

**1 hour later**

I arrived at the address Jamie sent me. I knocked on the door and it flew open to a brown eyed brown haired girl

"Jamie!" I ran in to her arms and hugged her

"Emily! We missed you so much!" I said as I closed the door. The apartment was small but I guess they made it work. I saw Hannah and everyone else including Mary.

"Emily what happened? Are you and Rayne ok?" She asking pulling me into a tight embrace

"I think you might wanna sit down"

HARRY'S POV

We got home and the living room was silent. Too silent.

"Woah where is there even a living person here?" Louis asked