Chapter 26

"GUESS WHO'S YOUR NEW MANAGER!" I practically screamed and watched their facial expressions change

"What?! That's amazing!" Harry hugged my small little body into his

"Wait there's more!" They all waited for my reply "And I get to tour with you all the time! It pays enough for me not to have to go through college to get a job but I can still take online classes. And 5sos is now going on a separate tour!"

"This is so great!" Niall grabbed me by my waist and spun me around

"Thank you guys" I smiled as he put me down and everyone shared sweet comments.

"Let's celebrate" Zayn suggested

"Can we go to the club!?" Louis asked getting a little too excited

"No let's do something classic...let's take the girls to the fanciest restraunt in Germany" Liam smiled

"Aw thank Li" These guys were truly the best friends I've ever made

"That's a great idea Liam" Harry agreed

"Can we go to the club..after?" Louis pleaded

"No Lou I'm your manager and I don't approve!"

"Wait..so does this mean that your in charge of us..like what we do?" Niall asked looking a little terrified considering their best friend was now their manager

"Mhm I control what you guys do around here but I do that already so it's not that much of a difference"

"Yeah she's right it shouldn't be that bad" Harry said wrapping an arm around my waist

"And you have rehearsals at three then a concert at five then after we can all go eat?"

"Sounds good" Zayn confirmed

"Oh we should be going then it's 2:30" Liam reminded us. I decided while they were rehearsing I could start making plans for the WWA tour. I grabbed my laptop and a notepad to write all the dates down.

"What's that for?" Harry asked

"While you guys are rehearsing I can work on your next tour"

"Oh cool..can you give us lots of breaks?" He was actually being serious..but management really does work them to death so yes I can

"I will try my best but your next few months are gonna be tough we start flying tomorrow"

We all walked out the bus and into the limo waiting for us..I don't know why we need one of these for everywhere we go. The thought of Ashton slapping his hand across my face scared me. Normally it'd take me days to get over it and to feel comfortable around guys but this time I decided to pretend it never happened. I don't need anymore shit from people.

The guys were being super obnoxious and loud but I just ignored them. My phone started ringing and I held up my hand and shushed the boys so I could answer. It was Modest.

'"Hello?"

"Hi Emily so what are your plans for the boys today?"

"Um well we are on our way to rehearsals then the concert is right after and tonight I think we were all going to get something to eat"

"Okay sounds good..what about tomorrow?"

"We should be working on the new album for 2014 then we have sound check and a concert and I still have to book our flight for tomorrow night."

"Okay I hope you received all the information about our next stops?"

"Yes we are flying to Central Europe for 3 nights then Paris for 5 then Italy for 2 then America for 6 nights"