*last chapter*

Harry and I both got in the car and my feet were killing me from these heels so I took them off and curled up in a ball in my seat.

"I had fun Em thank you for the party" He kissed me on the cheek but this wasn't just any normal kiss it was forced. I don't know why but it was. I was too tired to think of a reply so I hummed a little letting him know I heard him.

When we finally got home Harry didn't say anything. Maybe he was just tired..? I was too so maybe it was just my imagination. I washed off all my makeup then put a t shirt on and climbed into bed next to Harry.

He was fast asleep and once I turned the lamp off I was too.

***

I was being shaken awake from my slumber and I opened my eyes to my older sister sitting next to me.

"Go away" I groaned burying my face in the pillow

"Cmon we're supposed to hang out today"

"What time is it?"

"12:30"

"Fine I guess I've slept enough. Who let you in?"

"Harry" I looked over and his spot was empty

"Oh" Was all I said. Thoughts of the tense car ride last night flooded in my mind but I pushed them back. "Let me just go take a shower then we can do whatever"

"We're going shopping!"

"Okay I'll be ready in a few minutes" I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I let the hot water wake me up for about ten minutes then I decided I should actually bathe now.

I scrubbed my body free of all the germs from last night then washed my hair. My tired demeanor caused me to be very slow but within a few minutes I was out of the shower.

I dried off before going into my closet to find something to wear. I decided on one of Harry's band t shirts, black leggings, a gray cardigan, and my combat boots. I half dried my hair then put it in a braid to the side before applying light makeup.

I grabbed my phone then went into the living room where Rayne and Harry were sitting on the couch. He didn't even glance at me. What the hell?

"Ready Em?"

"Yeah can we pick up some food on the way"

"Sure"

"Okay great. Bye Harry" I kissed him on the cheek but his fake smile was plastered on his face...

I followed Rayne out to her new car which I was not aware that she got.

"Nice ride"

"Yeah Niall got it for me for Christmas" She blushed

"Jeez he must really love you if he got you a car. Harry got me a ring and a necklace and I'm perfectly fine"

"Speaking of Harry..are you guys fighting?"

"No has he said anything?"

"No I tried talking to him but he either said 'no we're fine' or 'it's nothing'"

"He just hasn't been talking to me since like last night"

"I'm sure you guys will work it out"

"I hope so whatever it is"

"Let's jut focus on us? I haven't seen you in forever don't think about Harry" I smiled then agreed but there was just one problem..

Harry was all I could think about.

THE END