Chapter 2

I woke up to Rayne jumping up and down on our king size bed waking me up at 6 in the morning. Joy.

"Rayne what the hell are you doing?!"

"Last day of school get your ass up!"

"Nooo"

"C'mon!!! I have a good feeling about today!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know let's find out!"

"Ugh" I said as I got out of bed walking to the bathroom. I freshened up and walked over to my closet "Hey what are you wearing today?"

"Yellow blouse with white jeans what are you wearing?"

"Um I don't know...ooo how about my jean button down shirt and my orange high waisted skirt!"

"Yeah that's cute!"

After we finished getting ready we walked downstairs and into the kitchen meeting Mary cooking pancakes

"Here girls" She said handing us our plates

"Thanks Mary!" We said together eating our breakfast. We finished and walked out the door saying goodbye.

****

School was finally over and I headed over to Starbucks to work. I was really happy it was summer now! I bet something great was going to happen. Haha probably not though. I worked for a few hours then took a break. My co-worker Maddy took over for the next hour but I had a shift after her. I decided to make a Caffè Mocha as I was on break but I helped with making other peoples drinks on my break.

"Hey Em we need a Vanilla Bean Frappachino, Skinny Latè, Cotton Candy Frappachino, Tall Caffè Mocha, and Caramel Frappachino!" Maddy yelled as I was trying to grasp all the drinks. Why so many?! It took me a few minutes but I grabbed a tray a piled up the drinks. I think I got whip cream on my face in the process so I tried my best to hid my face as I brought the tray to the counter.

"Thank you" A familiar husky voice said as my eyes met his green ones..just like the time we met at the Carnival. I wiped the whip cream off but my eyes still locked with his.

"Harry"

"Emily" He breathed out

"You two know each other?" Maddy said surprised that I knew the Harry Styles. We both snapped out of the stare as we faced her and nodded "So wanna tell me how?"

"Harry and I dated for a year before he left for the X Factor"

"Emily can I talk to you outside"

"Sure!" I took his hand and lead him through the back so fans wouldn't see him

"Emily I missed you so much-" I cut him off and crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back and I was pushed up against the wall as we continued to kiss passionately. I missed this so much. I missed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled us closer. We broke off and our eyes just got lost in each others. "I missed that"

"I missed it too Harry and I missed you"

"I have a lot of explaining to do" he confessed then I remembered he still doesn't know about my parents

"Let's not do it here though the boys are probably waiting on you"

"Can I kiss you again before we go back"

"You can kiss me whenever you want" I said as he leaned in. I loved kissing Harry every time it got better. His lips were still soft and amazing when he kissed me. We pulled away and walked back inside. The boys looked at us like we were crazy and they wanted an explanation.

"Ok Emily and I met 3 years ago. We were friends for a year then we dated for a year and then I left her for a year. I hated leaving our relationship behind but I was an idiot because I really really liked her and I don't know what we are right now but yeah" He said in like one breath as the boys stared at him processing the information

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Emily. Harry hasn't stopped talking about you for the past year" Zayn said as I looked at Harry blushing. He's adorable and has been ever since I met him.

"Aw is my Hazza in love?" Louis said as Harry glared at him. Rayne walked through the entrance and froze with a huge smile on her face when she saw who was sitting next to me.

"HARRY!" She said screaming and running up to him as they hugged

"Rayne! I missed you!"

"Oh please I know but omg you're back and Emily hasn't stopped talking about you!" Oh my god Rayne. My cheeks immediately heated up as Harry turned to me with a smirk on his face. Ugh how embarrassing. "Emily have you told Harry?" I knew exactly what she was talking about and unfortunately I haven't so this is awkward. Very awkward.

"Told me what?" He asked me seriously

"Oops" Rayne said

"Uh nothing nothing I'll tell you later"

"Ok fine. Me you date tonight" He demanded but in a joking way

"Ok what time?"

"7. Now we have to run see you later!" He said kissing me on the lips softly. Harry and the boys left as Rayne and I stood watching them go

"Oooo he likes you! Let's go shopping for a new outfit!" She chirped

"Finee! But thanks to you now I have to tell him"

"Sorry?"

"Apology accepted"

"Hey Em I'll take your shift since you have a date tonight!" Maddy said

"Ok thank you so much!" I said walking out with Rayne. We headed for the mall.