Chapter 6

It's been 2 hours since we got to the hospital and it was 7 in the morning now. The doctors haven't given us the results yet. They've done tests and X rays for any broken bones. Rayne was put into a room too but she only had bruises and cuts. All the glass was removed and now she just needed to heal. Emily's doctor came in with the results finally.

"Are you with Emily Robin?"

"Yes" We all replied

"Alright she is in a minor coma, 2 broken ribs, fractured knee, and she has a lot of bruises and cuts but all the glass is removed. So how did this happen exactly?"

"I'll talk to him" Rayne said standing up. After 15 minutes they came back

"Ok Mr. Parker Prescott will be in court once he heals and gets out the hospital. We have all the evidence they need to prove he is guilty of a crime so we assure you he will be in jail. We have already contacted the police" The doctor spoke up..Thank God "Oh and Emily is allowed visitors, one at a time to keep her nervous system down."

"Rayne you can go first you are her sister" I spoke up

RAYNE'S POV

After everything that's happened I just want to sleep and be a home I can trust. I told the doctor everything and Parker will be in jail now. Emily has visiting hours now and Harry let me go first. I think he's perfect for my sister. I walked into room 511 on the 5th floor. Jeez that's a lot of floors. I softly knocked on the door and opened it to see my sister laying on the hospital bed in a white gown. Her eyelids were closed despite the dark bruise around her right eye. She had bruises all on her arms and legs. Her face was pale but she looked peaceful. I sat down on her bed and stared at her peaceful face

"Hey baby sis...I'm sorry I didn't protect you. We've been through so much and I couldn't do it all without you..you're my everything. I love you. I can't let anything happen to you. I wish I could take to to college with me so we could spend our lives together like we always used to. You know this Christmas will be our first without mom and dad" I started crying at my own words "I miss them so much..it wasn't your fault though. It really wasn't. Then Harry left and you were heartbroken..you cried for like a long time. I didn't know how to help you though. I'm so sorry we had to go through this. I love you." I held her hand a gave it a squeeze to see if she'd wake up. The monitor started beeping. Oh shit. The doctors ran in and stared at her...she was waking up..It worked!

EMILY'S POV

I woke up but it was black and I couldn't move. I heard a soft voice..it was female I didn't know who though. My body ached and I was too weak to open my eyes. As the talking went on I realized it was Rayne. She grabbed my hand and my heart started racing. I heard beeping..I guess the monitor picked up my heartbeats because the next thing I knew footsteps rushed through the door. I had to see what was going on. I forced my eyes open to see Rayne and 3 other doctors. I wanted Harry.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked

"My body aches"

"Ok can you move all your body parts" I lifted both arm and legs

"Yes"

"Ok well you have a fractured knee, 2 broken ribs and cuts and bruises that will heal within 2 weeks. Your knee should heal in about a month and ribs will be healed within 6 weeks." He said then they all walked out leaving Rayne and I

"You doing ok?" I asked her

"I should be asking you the same thing" She chuckled

"When do I leave?"

"Well today is Sunday and you have to stay for 3 days to do all the treatments and stuff..so by Tuesday"

"Ughhhh" I groaned..I wanted to go home with Harry and cuddle with him for forever. Rayne walked out and a few minutes later Niall walked in