Chapter 48

I walked around looking for Harry around the square. It was New Years Eve again. The snow stuck to my hair then melted in to water.

"Harry!" No response

"Harry where are you?"

The music got slower and I couldn't hear as well. I started losing my balance but my vision was getting blurry. I had no control. A figure approached me.

"Harry?"

"No sweetheart" It was Josh. What is doing here again?

The people started fading away and the lights were almost out leaving me in the dark with Josh.

"Harry! Harry! Help me!" I screamed.

"Emily wake up!" Someone shook me and my eyes flew open. I was with Harry and no one else thank God. My breathing was heavy and my face was wet with tears. I clung to Harry not wanting to let go.

"Shh it was just a dream" He rubbed my back

"Where are we?"

"We're at home"

"Our home?"

"No Cheshire"

"How did you manage to get me and Lilah in the car?" I laughed

"It wasn't easy but that's okay"

"Thank you for waking me up"

"What happened?"

"It was New Years and I couldn't find you and then Josh showed up and that's about it just creepier"

"What time is it?"

"11:59"

"Let's have our midnight kiss now" He connected our lips and I started giggling

"You're supposed to wait until the clock turns 12 stupid"

"Well that clock says 12:01 and this one say 11:59 so might as well wing it" He was so cute.. Before I could say anything else he crashed his lips on mine.

After a good few minutes of making out we both pulled away gasping for air.

"Okay now I need to get some sleep because I have to wake up at 6" I grabbed my phone but when I turned it on the light blinded me. I switched the brightness to low so I could actually see then I set my alarm clock for 6.

"Do you want me to drive you?"

"No that's okay you can sleep. You've done enough for me" I kissed his cheek then fell asleep with his arms holding me close to his body.

****

My alarm clock kept going off but my mind didn't register that until like the 5th time. I turned it off before it woke Harry up then slithered out of his grasp and walked over to the bathroom to start getting ready. I got my makeup and stuff out of my suitcase trying to be as quiet as possible.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then applied just mascara eyeliner and foundation. I flat ironed my hair just keeping it simple and picked out my jeggings and my white knitted sweater with a tank top under it.

I slipped my brown flat boots on and grabbed my purse that looked like book bag therefore it would serve as one. I tiptoed downstairs and used my phone as a flashlight to get around the house because of how dark it was outside and inside. I turned one light on that didn't seem to bother anyone else in the house.

I put some poptarts in the toaster and got some coffee brewing. I checked my phone and it was already 6:30 and school doesn't start for another hour but I still have to get my books and classes.