Chapter 5

Harry and I had a wonderful day shopping and walking around. Harry had some interview with the other boys today so he dropped me off at my house drove off. I finally remembered to make him save my new number in his phone so he could contact me without using Rayne's. I walked in the house and it was quiet..too quite. 11 people lived in this house so that was impossible. I walked upstairs to my room and Rayne wasn't there. What the hell is going on? I texted her where she was and her phone went off..but where was it? I walked in the bathroom and the ringing got louder. Ok so her phone was in the bathroom where was she? Last time I saw Rayne she was in the shower..the water wasn't running-maybe she fell asleep? Oh gosh no that's retarded. I checked the closet, the room everything except the shower.. I slowly creaked in open and there she was..but she was sitting in a pool of blood and her ankles and wrists were tied up and she was still naked. Her eyes were swollen black and blue from punching I guess but from who?

"Rayne what's going on?!" I shouted though her mouth was tied too making muffled noises. Her scream though was clear as her eyes widened at something behind me..I turned out and it was our foster dad? What the hell? The had a club sort of thing.. His eyes were bloodshot red and he smelled like way too much alcohol. "What are you doing?!" I screamed at him but he looked angrier

"You're going out with that guy huh?" He said sort of slurred

"Y-yes"

"Did I give you permission?"

"Y-you aren't m-my real f-father so n-no.." The club came down on me hitting me on the shoulder

"But I'm your legal guardian!" He screamed making me flinch. I never really liked my foster dad..we never really had a conversation. He was always working or something..I didn't mind him I mean I was living in his home. I loved Mary but I didn't care for him too much. He was really quiet and self involved. The club continued to come down on my body.

"Stop!" I tried screaming..he threw the bloody club to the side and yanked my hair and slapped me across the face repeatedly. He punched my right eye. Rayne didn't look like she got beaten This bad so why was I? Once he was finished with me he ran downstairs and I heard the door slam shut meaning he was gone. I got up and limped over to Rayne untying her and helping her up "Rayne what is going on?!"

"Something happened..when I got out the shower Mary came running in and said she was taking the others somewhere safe and she told me to get out of here as fast as possible but it was too late he came and started beating me then when you came in and told him he wasn't your real father he got angrier and hurt you even more than me."

"Well at least Mary and the others are safe we need to get out of here!"

"But where will we go..we have no friends or anything!"

"We have One Direction!"

"I guess you're right..let's go"

****

All of our personal possessions were packed up now we just needed to get past Parker..our 'dad'. We heard the door open then close and my heart started pounding. Rayne looked out the window to see who it was

"It's him" she whispered

"Where are my children?!" He screamed from downstairs making me jump with fear. We hid our suitcases so he wouldn't suspect anything. His loud footsteps trailed upstairs and got closer and closer. Rayne and I cowered in fear as he stepped through the door. "I missed my little girls" Silence. "Who wants to go first this time?" He said swinging the club back and forth

"We'll call the police if you come any closer" Rayne warned even though her tone was shaky

"I wouldn't do that if I were you...because if you do I'll only beat you harder then hide the evidence..I've gotten away with so many other crimes this is just a piece of cake"