Chapter 41

"Let's bake cookies" Harry jumped up and ran into the kitchen with Gemma and I behind him.

"If you guys spill the sugar again we are never making cookies again" Gemma stated as Harry just chuckled

"Okay we promise" I said

"No you promise..I don't promise anything" Gemma glared at him making me laugh

"Alright let's get going..Harry can you hand me the eggs?" I asked

"Sure"

We started stirring and shaping the cookies then eventually they were in the oven although I had sugar all over my hands.

"Now that that's over you guys can clean up" Gemma innocently smiled then left Harry and I in the kitchen. I went over to the sink and started washing my hands when Harry wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I held my heart necklace in my hand until I heard Lilah barking at us. I sat on the ground and she jumped in my lap.

"Hi Lilah" I buried my face in her soft fur..gosh I can't get over how cute she is. Harry sat next to me and watched me play with her. She must have smelled the sugar on my face considering I lost my balance and fell back because she was licking my face and it was very ticklish.

"Get her Lilah!" Harry laughed

I finally sat up and got her to stop licking me. Harry was still trying to stop laughing but it wasn't working obviously.

I glared at him then washed my face off. I started putting away all the dirty dishes then Harry put Lilah on the counter top and she started licking the batter out of the bowl. Oh jeez.

Harry towered over me then dipped his head down so his lips met mine. It was going great until something hit the floor. Lord please not let it be the sugar.

I broke it off and saw the floor was covered with the white powder.

"This counter top is bad luck I swear" Harry said

"C'mon maybe they won't find out this time" I went to get the broom but I didn't make it two feet until Gemma amusingly stood there staring at us. Harry was putting his finger over his mouth signaling her to not tell

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES" She yelled but it was only to get Anne in here. Moments later she entered and Harry was glaring at Gemma oh the brother sister relationship they have.

"It was the dog I swear!"

"Just clean it up Harry" She laughed. I started sweeping until Harry took a handful and threw it at me

"You're cleaning that up!" I shrieked as he dumped some more on my head "I hate you" I grabbed some and put it in his hair

"Nope" He crashed his lips on mine but it was only a trap for him to get more sugar on me.

"Do I need to call mum again?" Gemma interrupted us

"If you do I'll hurt you" Harry glared

"Alrighty"

"Harry we need to clean this up" I said trying to be serious but he was just so adorable with sugar all in his hair

"Then we can shower" He seductively whispered in my ear as I just smirked to myself.

Everything was cleaned up then we were in the bathroom stripping our clothes off and more sugar fell on the ground. I stepped in the shower and Harry followed me in.

"Ew this stuff is like stuck to my head" I said trying to get this out

"Sorry?"

"Mhm sure you are"