Chapter 31

STILL HARRY'S POV

I found a club which was good enough. I immediately started drowning myself and my thoughts. I lost count of how many shots I had as the music blared in my ears. I was not taking this whole breakup thing well.

My vision was getting blurry and even though I was on a stool I felt super dizzy. I found a girl in the crowd and started grinding on her. She didn't seem to mind though since I'm famous.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!" A guy a lot bigger than I came up and punched me across the face. I stumbled off the dance floor and passed out in a random corner.

LIAM'S POV

"Where the hell is Harry?!" Emily yelled looking super frustrated

"Calm down" Cara snapped..big mistake

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

"Emily it's ok I'm sure he's around here somewhere" I hugged her. Louis told me what happened this morning but she doesn't know that Harry heard everything

"Uhm.." Louis started talking

"What Louis?" Niall asked

"Harry..sorta left"

"What do you mean left?!" Emily asked with a lower tone but full of annoyance

"He said he was going out a few hours ago"

"Do you have any idea where he could be?"

"Yeah we'll go find him c'mon guys" Zayn said

"Someone should stay with Cara and Emily" Niall stated..he was right though

"No we are fine!" Emily said

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked furthermore

"Go find Harry! You have a show in an hour! Stop wasting time!" She shoved us out the door literally

"Someone's a little disheveled today" Niall said awkwardly

"She's just stressed out with the breakup and everything" Zayn replied

"So Lou where did Harry go?" I asked

"Well I kinda pissed him off so probably like a bar or something" He answered shyly

"Why did you piss him off?" Niall retorted

"I told him he needs to get back together with Emily but he was like 'I don't know how' blah blah blah then I got angry with him and he was like 'I'm going out' then left"

"Let's google nearest pubs" Zayn suggested "I found a club a little ways down the street"

"Let's go check it out" I said getting into the van we rented. I drove to to address Zayn gave me. We walked in and it was empty. Is it like closing or something?

"Hi can I help you?" A man walked out of a room

"Uhm yeah we are looking for our friend" Niall said

"Curly hair about 6 feet tall black jeans white shirt? Does that ring a bell?" Louis asked

"Oh yeah he's right in the corner over there" The man pointed to a drunk passed out Harry.

"Idiot" Zayn muttered

"Emily's not gonna be happy" I said

"Yeah let's go" Louis threw him over his shoulder and we all piled in the van

"Looks like someone got in a fight"

"Emily's really not gonna like that" I sighed.

We carried Harry up to our room and laid him down on the couch.

"CARA GET THE FUCK OUT THIS IS MY BATHROOM!"

"NO IT'S NOT WE ARE SHARING IT!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY CURLER!"

"LET ME USE IT!" I traded looks with the boys as we listened to Cara and Emily fighting

"I WILL KICK YOU OFF THIS TOUR!"

"THEN WHO WOULD HARRY HAVE TO DATE?! NOT YOU!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!" I ran into the bathroom and saw Emily on top of Cara with her dress falling off and her hair half curled

"Louis come here!" I shouted. He ran in and observed Emily and Cara. I pulled Emily off of Cara and Louis held her down.

"Get out" Emily said I'm guessing to all of us but I was staying for a moment. Louis and Cara left the bathroom. "God I hate her"

"What happened?" She had a huge red mark on her arm

"Cara burned my with the curling iron"

"I'm sorry"

"No it's fine"

"Did you find Harry?"

"Yeah.."

"What?"

"He's kinda passed out"

"God I swear I'm going to kill him" I watched as she finished her makeup and hair. She slipped on some black heels to match her black dress.

Emily exited the bathroom with me following. She motioned for Cara to go do whatever she needed to do.

"Crap we have to leave in 30 minutes. Boys go get ready please I'll deal with Harry."

EMILY'S POV

I was beyond pissed off by now. Cara burned me and Harry got drunk got in a fight and passed out. And we have a concert in less than an hour. Great.

I filled a glass with cold ice water and walked back in the living room. I threw it on Harry's face startling him.

"What was that for?!"

"What were you thinking?! You got drunk and what happened to your face?! You have a concert in 30 minutes and you're fooling around!"

"I'm sorry" Ugh now I feel bad for throwing water all over him

"Go get changed and I'll clean your face up" I said quietly. I was tired of raising my voice today. I checked my phone and decided I'd text Rayne.

'To Rayne[:- ugh today has been hell i need my big sis'

'From Rayne[:- aw bby im sorry love you(:'

'To Rayne[:- i love you too(:'

Harry walked back into the living room and I walked into the bathroom and made sure he was following me.

"So who punched you?"

"Some guy.. I don't really know why"

"You don't know why?"

"Well I was dancing with this girl and apparently she wasn't single" Of course..

"Oh" Was all I said. I got a wet towel and started dabbing the blood off his lip. My heels advanced my height so we were face to face. He was breathing on my hand which made me want to melt honestly. I bit my lip to try and control my hormones at the moment.

I looked in his eyes. They were perfect as always but seemed a little sad. A few minutes passed of me just wiping his face. I mean it was bruised with his lip bleeding. You don't need to be a medical scientist to fix it.

I put the towel down and Harry's stare pierced through me. I looked into his eyes too and just got lost in them. I didn't realize we were so close. Our lips were like half a centimeter away from each other.

Harry crashed his lips on mine. This was what I needed. The kiss got more heated if that was even possible. He pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I tugged on his hair making him smile through the kiss.

Can we just stay like this forever?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Aw yay Harry and Emily! I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Lol.

Keep reading commenting and voting!

Thanks:')

-katherine😋