Chapter 27

Dinner was over and it was so amazing honestly. I love German food. Right now everyone was packing their things. I wish I knew we were leaving this soon. I just found out like yesterday. It was 11 and clothes were flying everywhere people running around trying to find things. It was crazy.

"Lou were are my boots?!" Eleanor yelled to Louis wherever he was on the bus

"I don't know! You put them somewhere!" Oh Louis..such a help

"Hey where's my laptop charger?" I asked Harry

"I think it's in the kitchen" I ran and jumped over all the junk. This would have been a thousand times harder with 5sos too. They moved out while we were at the concert. I said bye to Luke Calum and Michael but not Ashton..that would have been awkward..

When I got in the kitchen Louis was doing absolutely nothing productive he was just stuffing his face with my frosted flakes.

"Hey those are mine!"

"Not anymore!" He said with a mouthful

"Have you seen my charger?" I asked and he pointed in the corner where it was.

"Hey where's Zayn?"

"Sleeping"

"Oh course..well you guys are gonna have a lot to do tomorrow" I took all my clothes out of the rack and threw them in my suitcase.

**3 hours later**

Everything was packed now. Even Louis's and Zayn's stuff. The bus was spotless and I was the only one awake now. I dragged about 20 suitcases into the living room then washed my face and crawled into bed and soon fell asleep considering it was 2 in the morning.

"Everyone up let's go we have to get to the studio!" I said walking into the bunks with my cup of coffee. I can never tell if this stuff actually works or if it's a mind thing..oh well.

"Ughhh I'm tired" Harry groaned

"I know guys but you'll get to sleep on the plane!" I said sympathetically..these guys really do work hard to get albums and songs out for their fans.

Soon everyone was ready but still kinda drowsy. Eleanor was really tired so she stayed behind but I didn't blame her I wish I could stay behind but nope I have to watch the boys work for 5 hours straight.

We were picked up by Paul and driven to the recording studio. It was really nice and cool to see one of these. I had never really been in one before though. Everyone found a spot in the big open space and we were greeted by some producers that would help record the album.

"Hey guys..so I know you have decided on an album title but now let's start thinking of some song lyrics" A man with black hair said to us

"Sounds good" Liam said

~~~~

We finished recording the fourth song they had written finally. When they all came together they sounded great! We were making great progress which would hopefully get me a raise but I don't know we'll see.

It was 11:45 and we headed to management's office. I scanned my ID and we walked through the double doors.

"So like are we in trouble or something?" Liam asked

"Um I don't really know anything about this actually"

"Hello boys and Emily" A lady with blonde hair greeted us motioning for us to sit

"So what's this about?" Harry asked

"Well I'll start off with now that Emily is your manager things will be different"

"Like how?" Louis asked..this was starting to worry me..

"Yes she will be on tour with you guys but she can't tell you information about what we do here at Modest. There will be an issue though"

"What kind of issue?" I asked

"Since you are their manager you can't have intimate relationships with any one of them"

"What are you saying?" Harry asked sending me a worried look..no this isn't fair

"Emily and Harry..you have to breakup"