Chapter 15

I slowly woke up and realized I was still with Harry in the hospital. It was 9:30 so I decided I'd go get cleaned up.

I quietly put my shoes on and slipped out the door. I probably look like a monster but I don't care. Surprisingly the hospital was full of people this early.

I realized I forgot the keys to Harry's car in the room. I went back up the elevator and walked into Harry's room. He was awake and the tv was on.

"Hey I was gonna head to the apartment to change then come back"

"Oh that's fine" He replied with a hoarse voice

I listened in on the news and the reporter lady in London.

"Hi I'm Brittney Carmen reporting to you live from London. Last night around 1 in the morning the famous Harry Styles from boyband One Direction was shot! It was identified that Logan Kyle from London Universary was indeed the one who shot the singer. Witnesses, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne, the three other members of the band said that Harry's girlfriend, Emily Robin, had indeed killed Logan. But was it revenge or self defense? Ms. Emily will be in court this week."

"What?! Oh my gosh oh my gosh" Pictures of Harry and I flashed on the screen

"Don't worry Emily"

Two minutes later the police barged in.

"Are you Emily Robin?" They asked

"Y-yes"

"Come with us" They pulled handcuffs out

"Wait what? I'm being arrested?!"

"Yes ma'am..please just come with us" They put the handcuffs on my wrists behind my back

"Wait she's innocent!" Harry said

"Mr.Styles murder is murder..we will have to take her for now"

Harry sat there speechless as I was practically dragged out the room getting even weirder looks from people.

This is awful.

~~~~~

I've been sitting in a jail cell in my pajamas for like 3 hours now. Is anyone coming to get me?! I wonder if I'm even allowed to be bailed out.

I didn't do anything wrong it was self defense. They took my phone away so I couldn't have that to tell someone to come get me.

I feel gross. I didn't get to wash my face or brush my teeth or even. I was still even shocked from just killing a person.. The image of his lifeless body will never be erased from my mind.

I sat staring at the plain grey brick wall until a police officer came and unlocked my cell.

"Ma'am you have a phone call" I followed the man over to the telephones

'"Hello?"

"Emily it's Rayne! Why were you arrested?!"

"I don't know! I was watching the news and they said I would have to show up in court!"

"What why?!"

"Because they don't know if I killed the guy for revenge or self defense!"

"Woah woah woah hold up..YOU KILLED SOMEONE?!"

"Yes! Didn't anybody tell you?! I stabbed the guy that shot Harry! I was about to fall off a cliff I think that was what needed to be done!"

"Ok well the boys don't know you're in jail..Harry called me when you were being taken away"