Chapter 57

My eyes shot open as I sat up in the bed. I was panting heavily and my heart was racing.

"What's wrong Em?" Harry asked concerned

"I just had a really bad dream last night"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not right now let me just go take a shower"

"Okay" I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on cold because every inch of me was covered in sweat. After I cooled off and washed myself I dried off then walked into the living room I guess. I mean in a hotel the couch, bed, tv, kitchen are all in one room.

Harry was laying on the bed watching tv in his skinny jeans and no shirt and I had to search the room for my clothes from yesterday. I finally found them and put my black leggings, navy blue sweater, and my black boots on.

"Harry where's Lilah?"

"With Perrie and Zayn"

"Okay.. Harry today's your birthday!" I ran over to him and jumped on top of him

"Duhh..now treat me like a king"

"No" I went to get off of him but he pulled me back and started tickling me

"Harry stop!" I finally escaped his grasp and ran around the hotel room.

"Can't catch me now" I laughed as I jumped on the bed but he could still very well catch me. He got on too but I ran off again until he pinned me against the wall crashing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he cupped my thighs bringing them around his waist.

Lately we've just had slow passionate kisses but this was full of lust and craving. I pulled away breathless as he made his way to my collarbone lightly sucking on it. My head fell back against the wall while I lightly tugged at his hair.

His lips trailed up my neck meeting mine. It soon came to an end and when my feet touched the ground I immediately started tickling him. I straddled him as he laid on the ground.

"So what do you you want to do for your birthday?"

"Spend it with you"

"You're so cheesy but what else do you want to do?"

"We could go back home and watch a movie"

"Wow you're boring I have an idea"

"Which would be?"

"I'm not telling you"

"Well you're going to have to tell me because I'm the one that can drive"

"Can I drive?"

"You don't have a license"

"So? It's like two minutes away" I saw him thinking but I grabbed his keys and my phone and ran out the door. I heard him calling for me but I just laughed and kept running. I made it to his car in the parking lot and a few minutes later he came running out looking for me.

I got in the drivers seat and drove to him so he didn't have to walk all the way across the parking lot. He got in the passenger seat glaring at me.

"I promise I'll drive carefully!" I innocently smiled at him

"If you wreck my car you're buying me another"

"Deal" I started the car and drove to my destination. I pulled up to the beach and parked in front of the pier. And got out waiting for Harry

"It's nice. We didn't bring bathing suits though"

"I know" I took my shoes off and put them in the car and Harry did the same. We walked hand in hand on the beach until we reached the pier.

"Race you to the end of the pier?" Harry suggested

"No you're going to beat me!"

"Ready set go!" Harry took off when I wasn't paying attention and I had to sprint after him. We reached the end of it and I was out of breath.

"Harry you cheated!"

"No you just weren't paying attention" He smirked

***

The next few hour were spent, talking, kissing, running from the paparazzi stuff like that. Now it was 5 and the party started at 8 but Harry didn't know that. We were on our way home and I was making plans with El at the moment.

Em, are you ready?

Yeah can you come get me from Harry and I's place?

Sure thing

Are the decorations in?

Yep

Cake?

Yep

Food?

Omg Emily chill everything's here

Sorry just nervous

So where were you and Harry last night?;)

A hotel;)

Doing what may I ask?

Things..

You're so bad

I know...hey I gotta go but I'll be at the apartment in like two minutes!

Okay see you then

"Who's that?" Harry asked. We pulled into the drive way and I already saw her car

"Eleanor um hey babe I have to get a few things I'll be back soon bye love you" I kissed his cheek then ran out the car and into El's

"Go go go! Before he suspects anything!" I said and she drove off to the hotel where the party would be. We both laughed mostly me because Harry looked so confused.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing I ran out before he could"

"Okay he definitely thinks somethings up"

"Eh oh well"

"Okay so the boys will go over there at 7:30 and get him ready then bing him to the party and most everyone on the list should come. The security guards have their shift so no one uninvited gets in"

"Sounds good..is everything there already?"

"Yeah we just have to set it up"

"Alright let's get it done"

•••••••••

Hellooo! Thanks for voting and reading keep it up!!

-katherine✌️