Chapter 49

I made it through most of the month I only had one more week. But one thing the school forgot to mention I have to take exams next week just for me. If I pass I get to leave. If I don't pass I have to stay another month.

I've been so sleep deprived these last few days I swear. Weekends are my hibernation days. I feel bad though because Harry and I haven't spent like any time together unless he was helping me.

Tonight was going to be rough though. I had a Calculus test tomorrow on something that I did not understand at all. And a Physical Science test tomorrow that I wasn't ready for. But tomorrow was Friday and I get to sleep all weekend long.

I drove home making sure I had all my books I needed for tonight. Then when I was almost home I remembered I had a History paper due tomorrow also. Perfect.

I spun around then ran into the school before it closed grabbing my History stuff and getting back in my car.

Once I got home Lilah greeted me at the door.

"Hi baby" I kissed her soft fur and hugged the energetic puppy to my cold chest. I sat on the ground and my eyes shut as soon as my head rested against the wall. I was so tired.

"Tired?" Harry asked me offering a hand to help me stand up

"Yeah I have so much work to do it's not even funny"

"Do you want to take a nap before you get started?"

"No that's okay I just want to get it over with"

"Will you at least sit on the couch with me for a few minutes?"

"Okay but only for a few minutes don't let me fall asleep"

Harry turned the tv on and I rested my head on his lap as he played with my hair. I slipped my shoes off pulling the blanket over me.

HARRY'S POV

I heard Lilah run to the door. Emily must be home. Her appearance came into view as I walked closer. I smiled at her figure falling asleep against the wall.

"Tired?" I asked her as her eyes lazily opened. I helped her up as she answered me

"Yeah I have so much work to do it's not even funny"

"Do you want to take a nap before you get started?"

"No that's okay I just want to get it over with"

"Will you at least sit on the couch with me for a few minutes?"

"Okay but only for a few minutes don't let me fall asleep"

I was going to let her rest just maybe an hour or two. She still has plenty of time to work even if she sleeps for like 3 hours.

Her eyelids grew heavy after a few minutes and then they shut and I knew she was out. I watched how peaceful she was when she slept. Each of her features were perfectly flawless.

Even though she had bags under her eyes she looked beautiful unconscious of the world. I eased myself from under her and placed a pillow in my spot as she soundly slept.

"Is Emily home?" Gemma asked

"Yeah she fell asleep on the couch" Gemma kind of looked a little cautious

"Doesn't she have homework?"

"Yeah but she needs to get some sleep"

"Harry I know her and if she loses a few hours of sleep when she has work it only makes things worse"

"But she can't work like that"

"I know but she's going to freak out on you when she wakes up"

"I'd rather that then see her struggling to stay awake"

"Okay Harry just not too long alright?"

"I know" I made a sandwich then engulfed it because I hadn't eaten anything all day.

I found Emily's purse and looked through her assignments trying to estimate how much time it will take her to do this.

2 tests and an essay. That's not bad. Her phone started buzzing and my eyes glanced to it and it was from guy named Nick. Who is that.

I know it was bad to be looking through her phone but I just want to make sure he's not like Josh. I went through her messages with Nick until something caught my eye.

'Wanna go out tonight?'

'Um no I have a boyfriend remember?'

'Oh right mr. superstar'

'Problem?'

'Does he even have time for you?'

'Yes he does'

'Sure. We could have some fun on the side'

'No thanks'

'You never know who he could banging on the side'

'I trust him so we won't have a problem with that'

'Don't you need help with Calculus'

'I'll be fine'

'I'm coming over to help you'

'I'm fine'

'I can help you'

'I have to go'

Just then the doorbell rang. Who's here on a Thursday afternoon? I opened the door and some guy was here..wait

"Who are you?"

"Nick. I'm here to help Emily. Is she here?"

"Yeah but she doesn't need your help"

"Oh right you're the superstar"

"Also known as her boyfriend. We're done here" Just as I was about to close the door he pushed it open coming inside

"Why do you have her phone? I see you've read the messages. She trusts you but obviously you don't trust her"

"Shut up" I was fighting the urge to beat the crap out of him

"Harry what are you doing?" Gemma came into the room "Who is this?"

"Nobody he was just leaving"

"Is this another one of your secret girlfriends you have around when Emily's gone"

"She's my sister you prick" I couldn't help myself and threw a punch at his jaw

"Harry stop!" Gemma whisper-screamed at me

"He deserved it" When I faced Gemma he punched me off guard

"Where's Emily?"

"None of your fucking business!" I punched him making him fall on the floor. I took this time to pin him down. Although Gemma wasn't making this easy when she was trying to pry me off him. I was just about to punch him when Emily walked in.

EMILY'S POV

My eyes fluttered open as I heard yelling from the other room. It sounded like Nick ad Harry. I shot up and ran into the foyer and saw them fighting on the ground while Gemma was trying to pull Harry off.

"What the hell is going on?!" My voice must have scared them because they both jumped onto their feet acting as if nothing happened. I stood there waiting for an answer then realized I wasn't getting one.

"You should know your trustworthy boyfriend was reading your text messages between us" I glanced at Harry who was completely avoiding eye contact with me. Does he not trust me or something?

"Excuse me" I harshly said trying to get my purse which was behind Harry and Nick. Once I pushed through them I got my purse and went into the guest room and slammed the door shut.

I need to get this work done and I can't have any distractions. As it is Harry let me sleep late too.

Ugh.