Chapter 19

I woke up to my phone buzzing..ugh who would be calling me at 8 in the morning?

'"Hello?" I answered

"Hey boo it's Jamie get on skype!"

"Ok be on in a second!"' I hung up then quietly stepped down the ladder

I found my laptop in one of my bags and then logged on to skype and called Jamie. After a few rings she answered

"Emily!"

"Jamie!"

"I miss you so much!"

"I know I miss you too! I have so much to tell you!"

"I know me too..you go first!"

"Ok so you guys probably know everything that's going on about the kidnapping and stuff well I won the case because I'm just that good so I'm not in prison! Then life got back to normal and now guess what"

"What?!"

"I'm going on tour with the boys and 5 Seconds of Summer!" Her eyes literally fell out

"I love that band so much! You're so lucky! So how long is it?"

"A year"

"Then how are you and Rayne going to school?"

"Well Rayne stayed behind because she starts uni Monday but I have to basically teach myself all the lessons and stuff on the bus"

"Oh yeah because you aren't old enough to live on your own"

"Yeah but I'm glad I'm with the boys I don't know how I'd live without Harry for a whole year again!"

"Yeah that's tough I'm proud you won the case though!"

"Thanks and me too it was tough but the mom of the guy I killed cursed out the judge so they made her go to jail it was the best!"

"What?! Omg that's hilarious!"

"I know! What's your news?"

"Well we are in a stable home now and we've transferred schools and Mary found someone!"

"Has she even filed a divorce?"

"Yeah and since he's in jail and couldn't really do much about it they just divorced them so yeah but he met this guy and he seems really genuine. He loves kids and raising them so I think he'll help us"

"Aw I'm so happy for you guys! I love you!"

"I love you too! Now I gotta run to school bye Em!"

"Bye!" I hung up then put my laptop away

"Who was that?" A voice said behind me scaring the crap out of me too..it was Asher or Ashton? No Ashton

"Oh gosh you scared me" I said

"Oh sorry I just heard voices and got curious"

"Oh no it's fine" I said sitting on the couch and he sat across from me "Um that was just my..friend" what was I supposed to say..my foster sister? No that'd be awkward..

"Sure bout that?" He smiled

"Well actually that was my foster sister" Eh not as awkward..

"Oh cool..um just so we are all on the same page Harry told us about your parents"

"Oh.." Was all that came out..think Emily think what to say what to say

"I hope you're not mad"