Chapter 38

I finished my 30 minute run on the treadmill and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I entered the showers in the gym bathroom and refreshed myself. It was only 10 so Harry was probably still sleeping.

Once I finished drying my hair I threw my dirty clothes in my bag and left the gym. The cold hit me like a snowball to the face. Oh wait it was snow. Why didn't I take Harry's car..ugh. He's probably still sleeping but I'll see if I can text him.

'Harry(:- hey babe can you come pick me up from the gym'

I waited about 10 minutes ad still nothing.

'Harry(:- harryyyyyyy'

Still no answer. Well I ran here I guess I can jog back. About 20 minutes I got to our apartment and realized Harry was still sleeping. I jumped on the bed and he didn't flinch. I laid down and creepily stared at him. Nothing. I poked his face and he didn't show any emotion.

"Harry!" I said maybe a little too loudly because he fell off the bed "Harry are you okay?" I jumped off the bed and straddled is waist. His eyes were still closed but he was awake. He just groaned in response. I was still laughing at how he just plopped on the floor. I cupped his face kissing his nose waiting for him to open his eyes.

"Babyy wake up" I dragged out kissing his neck slowly. He moaned and cupped the back of my thighs. My lips trailed up and met his. He sat up and lifted me on the bed. It was much more comfortable then the floor. He pulled my jacket off leaving me in a tank top and shorts. I shivered still recovering from the brutal snow outside.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked in probably the most drop dead sexiest voice ever. I nearly forgot the question.

"Um it was snowing outside"

"And you walked there and back? You didn't take the keys?"

"I couldn't find them" I sheepishly laughed

"You could have called"

I put a straight face and answered. "I did Harry but you were sleeping and didn't answer" He looked confused then stretched across the bed and checked his phone

"Oh I'm sorry babe I could have gotten you" Just hearing him say that was worth the run in the snow

"No it's fine..I'm warm now"I smirked slipping my shoes off leaving me in socks. Harry pulled my shorts and shirt off which only made me colder...I guess he didn't understand that I ran in the snow.

I was being tucked under the covers but Harry wasn't with me.

"Are you coming?" I questioned as he just mischievously smiled. I was still confused but then he slipped his sweatpants off leaving him in nothing. Plain naked Harry Styles ladies and gentlemen.

He climbed under the covers and laid on top of me making me feel extra warm. He lightly sucked my collar bone attempting to unclasp my bra but failing. He laughed... the struggle of trying to be cool.

I helped him and easily slipped it off. At the moment I was having mixed feelings. I mean yes I wanted this. I wanted Harry this close to me, even closer but even though we've had sex before..this time it's different. What if I get pregnant? I can't have a child before I'm an adult..

My thoughts were distracting me from the fact Harry had successfully taken my underwear off. We were literally moments away from..you know... C'mon Emily do something. My heart was beating rapidly.

"Wait Harry!" I backed up against the headboard of the bed breathing heavily. The hurt in Harry's face made me feel like I just murdered a puppy. I felt that huge lump in my throat signaling I was about to cry. I crawled out from under him refusing to make eye contact and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and sobbed as quiet as I could but you could still hear me.

HARRY'S POV

I sat there completely flustered. I wasn't angry I was just confused. Did she not miss me when we were broken up? I thought she wanted to be with me..

I laid on the bed completely emotionless as questions popped up in my head as to why she rejected me. Was she with someone while we weren't together?

I heard her crying from the bathroom and decided being the man of a relationship means never letting the girl cry..even after you were rejected.. I pulled on my sweatpants grabbed one of my t shirts for her and knocked on the door.

"Emily are you okay?"

"I'm sorry Harry I really am" She tried calming her breathing but I could tell it wasn't working

"I'm not mad Em"

"You aren't?"

"No I promise" She unlocked the door and I saw her naked fragile body standing in front of me. I slipped my shirt over her head and it fell to her knees. I pulled her into my chest wrapping my arms around her. I felt her wet eyelashes rub against my bare chest.

We stood there hugging enjoying the silence until she pulled away. She wiped her face off with a towel then grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.

"I'm really sorry Harry..you didn't deserve that"

"No I shouldn't have come on so strong"

"It's not your fault" I half smiled

"But..why did you get upset?"

"I'm scared..I'm scared that we are moving too fast. I don't want to end up pregnant on accident. I want to know when I want a child not because one of us forgot to use protection. I want to start a family with you but not now Harry and having sex whenever will cause those things that neither of us are ready for"

"I didn't realize any of that..I should be the one saying I'm sorry not you"

"I love you Harry"

"I love you too Emily"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So sorry I haven't updated!!!

Keep reading commenting and voting!

•>Thanks<•

-katherine(: