Chapter 29

EMILY'S POV

The plane ride was long and painful. Of course Harry and I's plane tickets seated us right next to each other. I got the window seat and curled up in a ball and stared out the window. Harry's eyes pierced through me but I just ignored him. I mean seriously he just wants to be friends...like you don't ask your ex to be 'friends' it never works out.

I decided I'd just fall asleep but I'd be woken up in a few hours since the ride isn't that long. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter. Soon tiredness hit me and I fell asleep with my phone in my lap.

***

I woke up unpleasantly to Harry shaking me awake. I stretched then stood up and slipped my phone in my jean pocket and grabbed my purse. I followed the boys and Eleanor out the plane and we entered the airport.

Now we were staying in hotels. No more bus bunk beds. But Eleanor was leaving in a week unfortunately and Dani can't come on tour due to dancing. So yeah I'm a loner now.

After getting all of our suitcases we met a bus outside that drove us to our hotel. Everyone made their way in the bus and it only took a few minutes to get to the hotel from the airport.

Europe was truly fascinating. We pulled in front of a huge 5 star hotel. It was spectacular. We walked on the marble floors admiring the high ceilings with bright chandeliers. I felt like a rich kid in one of those awesome movies. The doorman helped us up to our room and it was amazingly gorgeous. Has anyone ever seen Monte Carlo? With Selena Gomez? That's how I felt right now.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to your 5 bedroom suite 2 bathroom"

"Only 5?"

"Yes ma'am that's what Emily Robin requested..do you know who that is?"

"Um it's me and okay thank you"

He smiled again then walked out. I let out a frustrated sigh. This was before Harry and I broke up. My phone beeped and I pulled it out and saw it was from Amanda my manager.

'From Amanda- Hey I hope you landed safe. Cara's in Europe right now and she'll be spending time with Harry for the next month.'

You are kidding me. Like no. This is not fair.

"Who's that?" Niall asked

"My manager...Harry, Cara is touring with us for a couple of days so you can get close or whatever" I said with absolutely no emotion in my voice

"Am I missing something here?" Eleanor asked

"Um c'mon El" I grabbed her arm and lead her to a random room

"What's going on between you and Harry?"

"We broke up"

"Why?! Did he cheat on you? I will kill him if he did!"

"No El we were forced to breakup by management and now he's dating a Victoria's Secret model"

"Emily I'm so sorry" She hugged me tightly

"It's ok it's just hard to see him every day and not be able to hug him and just be with him"

"I know it's difficult but think of this..you're single now so you can party all you want with whoever you want!" She smiled hoping it would cheer me up..it enlightened the mood though

"Yeah you're right El" I smiled back

"Yes I am now let's see who we're dealing with..which model does Harry have to date?"

"Cara something"

"Cara Delevingne?!" She shouted

"Yeah her..why?"

"She's a bitch and very annoying..she tried to steal Lou from me"

"What?!"

"Yeah it was like last year"

"Wow looks like we have a lot to deal with"

"Mhm"

"Think we should go back?" I suggested and she nodded. Once we entered the room I was met by who I'm guessing was the one and only Cara. Notice my sarcasm.

"Eleanor" Cara gave El a sickly smile..it was really creepy

"Cara"

"Hey Lou haven't seen you in a while" She went in for a hug but Eleanor wrapped herself under his arm

"Hi Cara" He said completely bored

"So who am I supposed to be dating again?" She asked with no enthusiasm

"Harry" I said through my clenched jaw. His eyes met with mine and I just turned around

"Oh right you're the ex..so why are you still here?" Ok that's it can I please punch this girl in the face

"I'm their manager and if you keep acting like a bitch I can kick you off this tour" The boys started laughing to themselves

"Can I date Louis instead?" She snickered

"No those aren't the rules..you can have Harry and only Harry"

"Fine..Harry can you take me shopping?"

"Um sure" He said hesitantly. They walked out the door and I let out a sigh thank God they left

"Well that was interesting" Liam said. Louis kissed El on the top of her head..they were the most perfect couple ever

"Aw you guys are so adorable!" I squealed totally fangirling

"Thanks Em" Eleanor giggled amused by my excitement

"Let's go explore the rest of the suite" Zayn said walking curiously around the rooms. There was this big royal looking couch with a huge tv in front of it and then a kitchen in sight.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep"

"Yeah I think we all should catch up on some sleep" Niall said

I walked into a random bedroom and it had a royal purple duvet and a big chandelier too. It was fabulous. I took my shoes off and crawled in the comfy bed and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyy hope that was long enough!

Keep voting commenting and reading!

Thanks*-*

-kateharper_14 xx