Chapter 54

HARRY'S POV

After a while everything was cleaned up. The furniture was back in place and the boys helped wash the paint off the walls. It was like nothing happened. All the clothes were put away and the mirror was washed off.

Emily was going to be so happy. The police contacted me and said they couldn't find anyone who matched the fingerprints. At first I was angry but then I decided to let it go because we cleaned it up anyway.

I drove to the hotel and texted Emily asking which room she was in.

'Which room are you in babe?'

'152'

I searched for the rooms since she was on the first floor. I found 152 then knocked on the door. She opened the door almost instantly.

"You doing okay?" I asked stepping into the room

"I don't really know"

"Did you fall asleep?" I noticed the sheets were all messed up

"Yeah when I got here then woke up about 20 minutes ago"

"Well the boys came over and helped clean up the house and now eveeything's back to normal" Her face lit up as soon as I said this

"That's great what about the walls?"

"The paint washed off"

"What about the police?"

"They found fingerprints and stuff but couldn't find a match"

"That's disappointing"

"It's okay Em don't worry about it" I intertwined our hands and led her to the bed

EMILY'S POV

Harry had a devious smirk on his face and that's a very familiar one. He's up to something.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing" I folded my arms across my chest until he gave me a reasonable answer "I wanna make it up to you"

"And how do you suppose you will do that?"

"You'll see if you let me" I thought about it for a second..I mean I'm almost 18 I guess I could do this whatever it was. And if I was uncomfortable Harry would understand hopefully.

"Okay" Harry turned the lights out leaving a dim lamp on to where we could still see each other and I laid on the bed waiting for whatever was about to come.

*****OKAY THIS IS GOING TO BE INAPPROPRIATE SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ YOU CAN SKIP IT*****

Harry took his jacket and his shoes off then slowly crawled on top of me connecting our lips. His hand was firmly on my hips keeping me under him while the other was holding his weight up.

My hand trailed his torso while the other firmly grasped his hip pushing him on me. I slowly pulled his shirt off breaking the kiss letting us catch our breath. I felt his hand trail up my shirt unclasping my bra. My stomach was tremendously flipping and I couldn't control it.

Soon my shirt was also off with my bra loosely hanging over my chest. Harry's lips met my jawline as he pulled my black leggings off with my help. My bra was taken off giving Harry the opportunity to leave me kisses down my chest. His fingers teased me playing with the lace of my underwear and I mentally thanked the Lord I shaved this morning.

I gasped when Harry's lips came in contact with the skin on my innerthigh. He chuckled at my nervousness considering I was new to this. I grasped the sheets under me trying to contain my exploding emotions. The skin that Harry grazed over tickled as he got closer and closer to my entrance. He slowly started pulling my underwear down teasing me as much as possible.

"Harry!" I just heard him laugh then my area was fully exposed. I felt his tongue slowly slip into my entrance. I moaned at the sensation from it but still bit my tongue to calm down. He entered his index finger earning another moan then entered another. Slowly pumping in and out I held the sheets in my balled up fist.

My breathing increased and became uneven but Harry continued and the pleasure grew. After a few minutes it gradually stopped letting me catch my breath processing what just happened. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my eyes fluttered close.

"You're so sweet" Harry's raspy voice caused me to open my eyes. His arm wrapped around me bringing me closer to him. I felt the covers being brought up to my bare shoulders. I cuddled up to Harry listening to his heartbeat calm me down. All of my energy had been drained so by now I was tired.

"Go to sleep Em" Harry said soothingly. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.