Chapter 47

I woke up to the growling of my stomach. I hope it wasn't too late to order room service. I checked my phone and I had a few missed calls but they were from Perrie not Harry. It was only 9:30 too so that shouldn't be too late.

After I ordered dinner I decided to call Perrie back.

"Hey hun are you okay?"

"Doing better. I'm in a hotel though so we still aren't talking"

"Did you get some clothes at least?"

"Yeah I found a key but he was like staring at me as I walked in. It was a little creepy but I told him what really happened and he didn't say anything so I left after that"

"I'm sorry I'll see if I can get Zayn to go over there and check on him"

"Okay thank you"

"Well I hope you two talk it out. Call me if you need anything"

"Okay bye Perrie love you"

"Love you too"

I tried calling Harry but he didn't pick up. What are we going to do when we go to his parents' house?

A few minutes later my food came and I basically inhaled it because I hadn't eaten anything all day.

After I ate I decided to shower. The hot water soothed me but it was nothing compared to Harry. Then I came to the realization that I didn't have the midnight kiss with the person I actually love. Now he's at home getting drunk hating me.

I didn't bother drying my hair so I just turned on the tv again and tried calling Harry a few more times. I hope Zayn's with him at least.

HARRY'S POV

I stood there in shock holding her ring as she just walked out the door. I knew she wasn't lying but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself into running after her.

I was being an awful boyfriend. Anyway Josh has been after her since Christmas I should have known he'd be here trying to steal her away from me. Well he's done it now. Thanks for ruining our relationship.

A few days passed and it was almost time to go back to Cheshire. I wasn't really up for trying to talk to her or having to go to my parents like this.

I drowned a few more beers just not wanting to think of this. I heard someone come in but my mind was too fogged up to stand up and see who it was.

"Harry what are you doing?" It was Zayn. I think.

"Um-I-" I tried getting the words out but couldn't. I felt him dragging me to the bathroom maybe for a shower? I couldn't think straight.

But then of course all the alcohol was coming back up and I sat by the toilet spewing my guts. Eventually when I was all emptied out Zayn told me to take a shower and I did. It really sobered me up too so I could have a normal conversation with him.

After I was cleaned up I put some clean clothes on and found some headache relief on the bathroom counter and I gratefully gulped it down with fresh water.

I found Zayn sitting on the couch waiting for me I guess. I felt bad considering the house was pretty much trashed.

"Hey" I said awkwardly

"Harry you need to pull it together"

"I'm sorry okay"

"She was sitting on your front porch banging on the door when it was negative something degrees outside and you just left her there! And you're in here drinking and messing up the place while she's looking for a place to stay! And she didn't mean to kiss Josh okay"

"How do you know that?"

"I overheard her and Perrie talking..well more like sobbing" This really made me feel guilty and like an awful boyfriend

"Can you help me try and make her come back to me?"

"I'll do anything as long as you and her are happy. Let's clean up the place first"

We cleaned up the whole apartment. All the clothes were put away and all the beer bottles were throw away. It looked just like new. Tonight we were leaving to go to Cheshire so I needed to pack both our things because knowing her she didn't pack nearly enough clothes for a whole month. I grabbed Lilah's things too because she'd have to stay at my family's house.

Zayn left and I got all my things and hers in suitcases. I loaded them up in the car then drove to the nearest hotel and prayed she was staying there. I walked up to the front desk.

"Hi is Emily Robin a guest here?"

"Yes sir"

"Can I have her room number?"

"I'm sorry sir we aren't allowed to give people's room numbers"

"Please I'm her boyfriend and I'm trying to surprise her"

"Are you..Harry Styles from One Direction?"

"Yes please don't let anyone recognize me can I just have her room number?"

"324"

"Thank you" I ran in the elevator before any fans saw me thankfully. I pressed three then checked my pocket to make sure I had her ring. I got out the elevator and found 324.

My heart was pounding out of my chest and after five minutes of trying to muster up something to say I knocked on the door.

"Coming!" Okay well I was at the right room. She opened the door and I noticed how red her eyes were from crying and her cheeks were wet from fresh tears. She was in a tank top and shorts with her hair in a messy ponytail. Any makeup she could have had on got cried off.

"Harry..um come in" She stepped aside letting me enter her room

"Emily I'm sorry" My apology must have taken her back because she didn't know what to say

"No I'm sorry"

"I know it wasn't your fault"

"You believe me?"

"Yes. Zayn told me he overheard you and Perrie talking"

EMILY'S POV

"Harry I thought it was you I swear-" He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. I was pushed up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Our lips moved in perfect sync this time as my fingers twirled his hair. He cupped my thighs to where our bodies were pressed up against each other.

Once I was out of breath I pulled away and he put my feet on the ground and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you" He said burying his head in the crook of my neck

"I missed you too" He pulled away then handed me my promise ring. I put it on once again and felt the emptiness being filled.

"We are leaving tonight"

"What time?"

"7"

"Well it's 4 so we can just hang out here"

"Um one slight problem..Lilah's in the car"

"What you left my baby in the car?!" I grabbed my really big purse and a room key

"You stay here I'll be back"

I ran downstairs and saw Harry's car parked outside. I successfully got her in the purse and casually made my way to the elevator. So far so good.

I made it to the room and unlocked it letting her out of the purse. Harry seemed to make himself comfortable on the bed watching tv.

"I missed you so much!" I jumped on the bed and held her squirming little body in my arms as she licked my face

"Did you have fun with daddy?" I asked laying next to Harry and letting her sit next to me.

Harry lowered the volume and Lilah jumped on the ground leaving us facing each other on the bed. His thumb ran across my cheek as his green eyes pierced through mine.

"Emily I'm sorry I didn't let you in and I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls. I was being an awful boyfriend and you deserve better than that"

"Harry you really hurt me when you just ignored me like that. It was like 12:30 in the middle of the night and you didn't even care enough to open the door. If Perrie and Zayn hadn't driven by I could have frozen to death or got sick at least. I didn't even know if you were okay but then I saw the apartment trashed with beer bottles. You're just getting drunk while I'm homeless and trying to call you. That's what hurts Harry and I'm really sorry about what happens on New Years Eve. I don't have feelings for Josh at all. He came up and talked to me when you were getting hot chocolate and then I was looking for you and he kissed me. I didn't see it was him until I heard your voice okay?"

"I know I should have let you in and wrapped you up in blankets and cared for you and I shouldn't have been drinking through all this it was just stupid"

"Let's just take it slow okay?" He seemed hurt by this but it was the best thing to do

"What do you mean?"

"Well school's going to be difficult and I need to focus on that then after January we can focus on our relationship"

"But we're still together right?"

"Of course" I kissed his forehead and he pushed me back making me fall on the pillows. He took his coat off and laid on top of me. Our lips met but it was obvious we were both craving each other. How am I supposed to take it slow now?

His hand firmly rested on my bum as he kissed my neck. I bit my lip trying my best not to moan but it was really difficult. He could tell I was fighting it so we just stuck to making out which was fine with me.

"I love you Emily"

"I love you too Harry" This time he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hope his parents don't notice I've been crying.

••••••••••••••

Okay I hope that makes everyone feel better:-)

Keep reading commenting and voting!

-katherine🌈