Chapter 42

"Harry are you almost ready?" I said walking into his room.

He was wearing a tux with a red tie that matched my dress. I was wearing a red strapless dress that had a lace outlining and silver pumps. My hair was curled into little ringlets framing my face. I had a diamond necklace and my makeup was a little more than the usual but not heavy.

"Yeah let's go" We walked to the car with my hand in his. "You look beautiful"

"Thank you. I really love that tux on you too"

I admired my ring on my finger literally the whole car ride. It was just gorgeous and I feel like we're getting married but it's only a promise ring but I know it will happen one day.

"I'm glad you like it" Harry smiled

"It's perfect"

Harry's arm wrapped around my waist as we walked into the restraunt. It was super fancy with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a huge Christmas tree in the middle that was like 30 feet tall.

"Merry Christmas! Do you have reservations?" The lady in front of the computer asked

"Yes. Styles"

"Alright follow me" She lead us to one of the tables by the tree and we each took our seats opposite of each other.

"This is really nice Harry you didn't have to"

"Yes I did and there was a special occasion anyway. And I thought I'd treat my manager to a nice evening" He winked

"Speaking of your manager I'm getting a call from management one second"

"Hello?"

"Emily please inform the boys that the tour starts August 1st" One of my managers spoke..it's sad that I don't even know who I'm talking to half the time but there's just so many people telling me what to do and managing One Direction that I don't even bother trying to learn all of their names but they don't know that.

"Wait really? I thought it was February"

"It was never Febuary.."

"Oh sorry but yeah I'll tell them"

"Okay thanks" She hung up

"What did she say?"

"Okay so apparently I thought the Where We Are tour started in February but the first show isn't until August 1st"

"Seriously? That means we have 6 months off"

"I bet the boys are going to be happy hearing that"

"That will be a fun Christmas surprise"

"Wait Harry do you know what this means?" I asked

"What?"

"If the tour would have started in February then rehearsals would be in January. Since the tour's in August then rehearsals won't start until July. That means you can stay with me at your parents house" His face lit up

"So we can stay together"

"And you could catch up with your family"

"This is great"

"One of the best Christmas's yet" I held his hand on the table until a waiter came

"What can I get you two to drink?"

"I'll have a sweet tea. Harry?"

"I'll have the same as her"

"Okay" Then she left to go get our drinks

"So what's good on the menu?" I asked

"Um the salads and the roast"

"Do you want to split the roast then?"

"Sure do you want anything else?"

"Yeah I'm going to get the Italian salad"

The waiter came back and took our orders. I sipped my tea looking around the restraunt. The people here looked so polished and proper. They were probably like the richest of the town.

As a kid I'd always pass this place but it was too expensive for us.

"This is just.." I whispered in awe. Harry chuckled at my amazement "Harry are you sure this isn't too expensive?"

"No love it's fine. We haven't gone on a nice date in a while too"

"You're the best boyfriend you know"

"I know"

•••••••••••••••••••

Hope you liked this chapter I thought it was cute personally.

Haha okay well keep reading commenting and voting!

-katherine(: