Chapter 32

I pulled out from the kiss and caught my breath still looking him in the eyes. Our faces were barely a few inches apart. His lips softly met mine again and moved in sync slowly. I realized if anyone caught us we could lose our jobs.

"Harry we can't do this"

"Why not?"

"It's too risky. I don't want you getting kicked out of the band because of me" His forehead met mine and we both sat in silence. He gently set me down and I regained my balance. I reached out to grab my phone but Harry stopped my arm and examined the burn I received earlier.

"What happened?"

"Um nothing just an accident"

"Really?" Dammit he could see right through me

"No..Cara and I got in a fight and she burned me with the curling iron"

"Bitch" He muttered

"HARRY?!" Cara's high pitched voice screamed through the hotel room. He sighed with an annoying tone.

"Um you better go before she explodes" I said being serious. His eyes locked with mine but I quickly broke it and walked out the bathroom with my phone and purse

"C'mon guys let's head to the concert now" My mind replayed what just happened between Harry and I. We all walked out of the hotel and were met by the limo Paul was driving. Everyone crawled in and found their seats.

Eleanor kept making weird faces at me making me blush. I probably just let her figure out what just happened by my shy expressioon. Her mouth hung open but soon formed into a smile. A very excited one. I laughed quietly and put my finger over my lips to tell her to be quiet before people noticed our telepathic communication. Lol.

She pulled out her phone and typed away at the keyboard then my phone alerted me letting me I had just got a text message. Wonder who that could be.

'From Eleanor<:- omg please tell me something happened between you and Harry?!'

I made eye contact and smiled at her then replied.

'To Eleanor<:- well....'

'From Eleanor<:- WHAT HAPPENED'

'To Eleanor<:- we were in the bathroom then he kissed me and you can imagine the rest(;'

'From Eleanor<:- such a badass'

I laughed at her text then realized everyone had just heard me. They were all just amusingly looking at me. Well this is awkward.

"So whatcha talking about" Louis said smirking

"Whattt nothing what are you talking about"

"It's obvious you and El are talking about girly things" Liam said awkwardly. I gave him a questioning look

"Girly things? What is that supposed to mean" Eleanor laughed

"Nevermind" He rolled his eyes playfully. We arrived at the arena finally. I stepped out and started walking towards the door but Paul made us go through the back entrance. Obviously. Why didn't I think of that.

Everyone entered the long corridor leading to One Direction's backstage room area.

"You guys are so late! C'mon we need to get you ready!" Lou said rushing everyone in. It was exactly 6:45 and the concert was at 7.

"Wait hold on I got it" Just because 5sos wasn't on tour with us they still preformed with us. I walked in their dressing rooms to see them getting ready