Chapter 52

Finally all my exams were over and I passed all of them. Right now I was sitting at the breakfast table with mine and Harry's phone planning his birthday party. I used his phone to contact everyone about the party.

He was still sleeping so I had time to plan it. About an hour later everything from music to food to decorations was ordered. I booked the party at a fancy hotel close by and Eleanor said she would help me with the decorations tonight.

Harry's birthday was tomorrow and that's when I wanted the party to be. Perrie said she would ask the girls if Little Mix would perform and I got a DJ to play other music. And, I would get to see Rayne again!

By the time everyone was invited, it was about 200 people on the list. With family, friends, and other celebrities it added up fast. I tiptoed upstairs and heard Harry's soft snores so I took the time to shower before we left.

It was about 20 minutes before I dried off and got dressed into clean clothes. I semi dried my hair then put it up into a bun.

"Harry wake up we have to go home" I shook him awake. The sleeping beauty decided to be difficult and he pulled the covers over his head.

"C'mon baby wake up" I softly spoke hoping that would work. I pulled the covers down a little revealing his bare back. His curly hair was everywhere hiding his face.

"Let's go home" I said grabbing his hand. He looked up at me but still was sleepy.

"What time is it?" His morning voice rang through my ears making me smile

"10:30"

"Okay fine I'll get up" He stood up and I started packing my thing. After Harry was done refreshing up in the bathroom he started packing his suitcase as well.

"Babe can you hand me my shirt" He asked

"Yeah" I threw it at him then put the last few things away in my suitcase. It was Friday and I was so happy to go home and sleep. It was all I wanted and that caused me not to make much of a conversation. Harry probably thought I was mad-

"Em?" He asked

"Yeah?"

"You're not still mad at me right?" I smiled at my earlier thoughts of him thinking I was mad at him

"No I'm not I promise" I wrapped my arms around his torso burying my head in his chest taking in his light peppermint scent

"You sure?"

"Yes I am" He leaned down kissing me on the forehead but before he could pull away I connected our lips. We shared a soft slow kiss before pulling away and going downstairs.

"Ready?" Harry asked

"Mhm let's say goodbye then we can go home"

"Okay" We got our suitcases downstairs and Anne was waiting for us in the living room.

"You guys leaving already?"

"Yeah it's been a while since we've been home" I said with a small smile

"Okay well drive safely"

"We will thank you for letting us stay here"

"You're welcome sweetie oh and Harry here's your birthday present"

"Mum you don't have to give me anything"

"No I want to for everything you've done for us" Anne handed over an envelop with money inside. Harry tried to give it back but she wouldn't take it. I smiled at the two of them. I remember when I was little my mom would always give me money and I'd take it in a heartbeat. But I wasn't rich and famous to begin with.

"Alright well bye guys!"

"Bye!" Harry and I both said together. I grabbed Lilah and we walked outside. It was kind of difficult because it was raining. We threw our bags in the trunk then swiftly hopped in the car. I put Lilah in the backseat then curled up in a ball to fall asleep.

****

"Em wake up we're home" I smiled at the look of our apartment. Our home.

The rain had stopped but I still held Lilah and Harry was getting our bags. When I unlocked the door I was mortified by the site in front of me.

•••••••••••••••

Cliffhanger><lol. Heyy so I wrote a new fanfiction and I'd love it if you could read it! It's called Indifferent and it's a Harry Styles fanfic too! So please read:)

AND OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND ALL THE READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KEEP IT UP!

-katherine xxx