Epilogue

Two Can Play At This Game

-Epilogue

After I was reunited with Harry my life didn’t turn out how I expected it to; I was expecting it too turn out that I would finish college with high grades, get employed and slowly but surely rank higher and higher in my job ranking, and soon earn loads of money. I planned to be married by the time I was 25 and have a baby a year after, the person I would be married to would be the love of my life with a lot of money and extremely good looking. We would travel the world ever year and go on loads of holidays, I would get to have whatever I want and everything would be perfect.

Instead? I dropped out of college a year into my course after Harry left with the boys to start their new world wide tour, I got a job with the camera crew, who were filming One Direction’s new movie as the editor, and my career is sorted for life as long as I want to continue participating in the filming industry. I got to travel the world for 10 months to a year and I got to do that with the love of my life and my 4 best friends.

The love of my life being Harry Styles, the to die for Harry Styles that near enough every girl on the planet adores – not as much as I do obviously. When I first started college and I met Harry again I wanted him to change from the player self he was, back to the boy I use to know. Instead I got him breaking down the walls of his player self and growing into an entirely new boy but was the same one I met all those years ago at heart.

Living with 6 boys (including Paul and not including the camera crew and security guards) on a tour bus was tough but I got to do my dream job and spend all this time with the people who were the most important with my life.

The fans were becoming crazier and crazier over time and becoming more and more protective of their boys. I get the hate from the dislikers of Libry (mine and Harry’s ship name) just like the other girlfriends of the boys do, but it only made myself stronger not weaker.

Dave and I were still closer than ever even though I hadn’t seen him in 6 months, we texted and Skyped all the time. I felt like Dave opened my eyes up to the world and I wasn’t even sure how or if he intended to.

I hadn’t seen or heard from Andy since I finished college; we weren’t really friends nor did we speak whilst I attended college as I was so wrapped up with Harry and the boys as well as Dave. There was never a spark there between us; he was a friend, nothing more nothing less.

“How’s it going?” Harry asked me as he stepped down on his knees and knelt behind me whilst I sat on the red bean bag with my laptop on my lap; I was editing a segment of footage I had been sent from the filming today. I’ve been sat in this beanbag for the last 2 hours editing a 20 minute clip, editing seems easy before you actually try it.

“Its ok, my hands are aching,” I whined and leaned my head back on Harry's shoulder as he leant his chin on mine, he kissed my collarbone and then my cheek followed by Harry brushing his nose against my neck. His curls tickled my face and his soft skin brushed against mine making me giggle.

“Take a break,” he whispered against my neck I took in a sigh and contemplated whether I should or not,

“I’m nearly done, another hour then I’ll stop,” I promised and lifted my head from Harry's shoulder and continued editing the footage, clicking several things, deleting  and copying-pasting others.