-Chapter13

Liberty's P.O.V

“Liam, are you sure about this?”I ask sitting down on his double bed as he started to pack some of his things into a bag.

“Yes! More than sure!” he exclaims throwing one of this tee shirts at me to fold, folding it up I pass it back to him. Louis is right the more I have exercised the less pain I will get. I can move my arms and everything. But I just find it hard to walk, and that why Liam is coming with me back home. Because he doesn’t want to be alone at this house whilst I'm injured and because I don't want to be here anywhere near Harry.

“Done,” he smiles taking the bag from his bed and shoving it over his shoulder then offering me his hand. Taking it gratefully I use Liam’s hand to pull myself off the bed, and then he puts his arm around my waist to help me walk.

Zayns has let me keep a pair of his grey jogging bottoms and a white top to wear home with, but I'm going to give it back to him when I get changed and see him again. I haven’t worn make up, I haven’t showered, and I haven’t brushed my hair since Friday night, and I feel disgusting.

Two days later when I actually get down the stairs, Niall is leaning up against the sofa waiting for me. Giving me a kiss and a hug and takes me into the kitchen where Louis and Zayn are. They both give me a hug and a kiss, and then Louis put a piece of paper into my pocket. Ignoring it, I thank all for the boys for having me, and then Liam leads me through the front door and into the cab out front.

When we get home, Liam dumps his clothes into my room, “Eric won’t appreciate you sleeping his room, and my parents room is a no no, so you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep downstairs on the sofa?”I offer, sitting down on my bed. Liam walks around my room a little bit and peaks around.

“I'm not sleeping in your bed and have you sleep on the sofa,” Liam protests,

“I'm not sleeping in my bed and you sleep on the sofa,” I protest back, poking my tongue.

“Well I'll have to sleep on the floor then,” he shrugs,

“Or you could sleep in the bed with me...” I offer,

“Are you ok with that?” he asks raising his eyebrow at me,

“Yeah, we friends right? But rules, you have to wear at least boxers, you can't perv on me during the night or take pictures. Ok?” I tell him,

“Agreed!” he smiles embracing me into a hug, “not even one picture?” he pouts,

“No!”

“Fine, do you want some lunch?” Liam offers me,

“Err sure, do you want me to help?”

“No, if I'm going to be living here for the week, I might as well find my way around the kitchen,” he winks at me.

“Thank you Liam,” I whisper as I pull him into my arms and give him a hug.

“No problem hun, now you lie there whilst I get you lunch,” he smiles then walks out my room leaving me led on the bed.

Remembering that Louis had put something in my pocket, I take out a little piece of paper with writing on it.

‘Libby, don't be too hard on Harry? I know he messed up and he knows it too, he is beating himself up about it, text me?’

Is scribbled on the note, don't be too hard on Harry? He said he hates the new me. Wait am I being hypocritical by saying I don't like the new Harry, but I don't like that fact he doesn’t like the new me? I know I have changed and everything, but I haven’t gone to the point I have one night stands, and get drunk all the time and I treat everyone like a piece of rubbish and expects everyone to love me.