-Chapter9

Liberty's P.O.V

I woke up to shouting coming from downstairs, my whole bodies aches in pain, tears immediately start to fall down my cheeks, as I move my legs. Opening my eyes and letting them adjust to the light in the room, I’m notice I'm not in my bedroom, and I'm not in my bed, actually I'm just not my house. The voices coming from downstairs sound so familiar but I can't make them out from the muffling. Moving my legs from the bed and let them hang over the over the side, the tears fall even quicker as the pain starts to become agonizing.

Leaning forward slightly, my back almost gives way in such throbbing  pain, but continuing to lean forward, wincing the whole time I look down to my legs to see why they hurt so much. I find bruises, huge, blue, purple, brown bruises covering my legs, every single pigment of tan from my skin colour is now turned blues and purples.

An aching sensation a curs in my chest, looking down, six inch long, half an inch thick red, bloody cuts run across my chest. My skin swollen, and pure red with such afflictive cuts, my arms have hand shaped bruises down them and cuts on my hands. What happened to me last night? My heads throbbing with such an unpleasant headache, worse then a migraine.

I push myself up from the bed using my arms, ignoring the pain which feels like I'm being electrocuted, stabbed continuously and operated on all at the same time. I stand to my feet, my knees wobbling as my body trembles in pain, the mirror right in front of me shows just how ugly my body looks. My face has bruises as well as being pure white, and blood in my blonde hair. My chest looks like I have just been cut open but they forgot to stitch me back up, and my arms and legs are covered in bruises and little cuts. It’s fair to say I look ugly, my mouth drops and forms a ‘o’ shape in disbelief. How can I not remember what happened to me?

Suddenly my body gives up with the excruciating pain and I fall to the floor causing me even more pain, as the bruises get pushed down on as my body hits the carpet. Tears fall from my eyes again, the pain becoming overwhelming and unbearable, crying out in pain the door of the bedroom flies open. A body is by my side instantly; they gently pick me up and hold me in their arms, Liam.

“Wh-what am I doing here, and what happened to me?” I cry, but I can hear the muffled shouts from down stairs more clearly. Zayn and Harry.

“You got hurt last night, don't worry I’ve got you,” Liam coos in my ear as he holds me in his arms rocking me gently back and fourth. I got hurt? Stating the obvious? But how did I get hurt, I can speak but the pain is too agonising to bear. Liam gently lifts me up and lays me down in the bed again, and then he lies down beside me, holding me in his arms and rocks me gently.

“Where am I?” I whisper more tears fall down my cheeks,

“At my house, as in Harry’s, Niall’s, Louis’s, Zayn's and my apartment, Zayn brought you back here last night to make sure you’re ok.” Liam coos, brushing my hair out of my face lightly as he rocks me.

“How did I get hurt?” I ask, the pains unbearable and making it impossible to speak, but I need to know.

“A man, he tried to rape you but you didn’t want it and he hurt you because of it, Zayn found you down the alleyway, and helped you back to Rachel’s house, and then he brought you back here.” He explains. Everything makes sense now, I remember Harry took me to that cornfield and I ran off from him, then I walked down the alleyway, the man, he pushed me against the wall and tried kissing me. Then Zayn took me back to the house where he comforted me and then we... we kissed. Harry saw, then Zayn then took me back here in the cab and I slept in his bed with him.