-Chapter33

-Harry's P.O.V-

“Morning,” I hear Liberty's voices echo into my ear and her hand on my bare shoulder, opening my eyes slowly the beaming light from the sun seeps through the gaps in the curtain and shines into my eyes.

Rolling over and squinting my eyes, Liberty's beautiful make up free face, her cheeky grin and gleaming white teeth fill my sight.

“Morning,” I croak my morning voice full in play making my cheeks tint red a little,

“Want some breakfast?” she offers standing up of the bed I'm laying in,

“Mhmm,” I hum rubbing my eyes trying to make them get use to the bright lights,

“Ok,” she smiles and turns away from me and walks to the door, before she could I grab Liberty's wrist and pull her back onto the bed,

“Where’s my kiss?” I pout at her and Liberty just smirks and shakes her head at me, leaning over her body a little so my face is towering over hers, I lean down to go to kiss Liberty, but get stopped by her fingers pushing at my lips.

“Morning breathe.” She states raising an eyebrow,

“Aww come on!” I whine not moving away from the position we are currently in,

“Nope,” she pops the ‘p’ folding her arms to her chest and smirks, “now I'm going to go make breakfast,” Liberty notifies me going to stand up from the bed. But I quickly stop her by climbing on top of her small body and straddling her, with my knees either side of Liberty's waist and my hands either side of her head.

“Nope, now give me a kiss and then you can go,” I state smirking back at Liberty when she realises she can't get away from me,

“Come on!” she whines pushing at my chest to try and get me off her,

“Give me a kiss,” I demand leaning down so my lips are lingering over hers, Liberty rolls her eyes and then cups my cheeks, pulling me closer and closing the distance between our lips.

Liberty sweetly pecks my lips and then goes to pull away, but pressing pressure onto her lips stop her, licking Liberty's lips asking for entrance of her mouth, she refuses. I roll my eyes underneath my closed eye lids and then start to bite at Liberty's bottom lip slightly, trying to prise her mouth open, but she is being stubborn.

Moving one of my hands away from the side of Liberty's head, I trail down her arm to her waist, where I dig my nails in slightly and start to tickle underneath Liberty's shirt on her waist. She lets out a gasp and I instantly poke my tongue into her mouth, smirking against her lips at the fact I won.

Liberty starts to come to terms with the fact I have managed my tongue to get into her mouth, and she starts to kiss me back. Her hands sliding down the back of my neck and in-between my shoulder blades. Her fingers gently rubbing circles into my skin, my whole back numbs at Liberty's touch and chills run up and down my body.

“I'm going to make breakfast now, “she whispers against my lips and pulls back,

“Ok,” I smile kissing Liberty one more time before getting off her and standing up.

Looking around the room I notice I'm in Liberty's room, and was sleeping in Liberty's bed, I know I slept here last night but I swear I was going to sleep on the sofa? I didn’t even have any alcohol last night, so why don't I remember?