-Chapter31

“Did you know that now we only have one class a day now for college?” Harry half asks me half tells me,

“No, when does this start?” I inquire frowning as I scroll through the tweets on my phone.

“Today,” Harry shrugs looking over my shoulder at my phone,

“Wait, are you kidding? When did we get told this?” I cry half shocked that I didn’t know about this arrangement till now and half happy because it means less time in college.

“When you were locked up in the practice room we were told this morning in form, which means we don't have to go to form anymore and also have less time in college,” he notifies me grinning back at me as I smile.

“Wait so we didn’t have free period today we have the rest of the day off?” I summarize raising an eyebrow at Harry as he nods. “Jezz thanks for telling me babez,” I mutter under my breathe as I swing my legs back and fourth, the water rippling as the tip of my toes graze the top of the water.

“Babez?” Harry raises his eyebrow questioningly; I chuckle to myself and roll my eyes,

“Sarcasm is bliss,” I poke out my tongue before returning to look at my phone.

Wait so Dave can go on Twitter but he can't text me? What’s going here? Frowning I tweet him, ‘@davethemooner answer my texts?xxx’ maybe his phone has mucked up? I hope so because I don't want to lose Dave as a friend, well not a friend a best friend.

Admittedly I haven’t seen him much lately because of everything that has happened at that party, and then with the boys and Harry. Maybe he is annoyed with me because I haven’t paid any attention to him?

My phone vibrates in my hands but not with a reply from Dave but a text message from an unknown number, ‘hey it’s Jake! You sort of left me hanging yesterday, want to meet up;)xxx’ I feel Harry's body tense behind me and I sigh in annoyance but disgust.

This boy is 22 and I'm 18 and he wants to date me? Yes I would date an older guy but my limits 21 and besides even if he was in my age limit, I'm seeing Harry?

‘Didn’t I mention I am seeing someone?’  I state the truth not bothering with the kisses or a face like Jake has done, Harry's body behind me is still tense but it has relaxed a little when he sees what I reply.

“It’s not what it looks like,” I shake my head and place my phone on my lap skilfully holding my knees up slightly to keep my phone in place and to stop it from sliding into the water.

“Explain?” Harry frowns not in an attitude way but in a way where he is saying ‘can you explain because I'm confused’ sort of way.

“Jake... he is Eric’s best friend or was his best friend from college, he was the boy behind the desk at the cinema, well we found out we knew each other and he wanted my number, so I gave it to him in the intention of us being friends,” I explain a half smile in fear on my face. I guess I fear that Harry is going to take it the wrong way that I gave some boy my number yet I'm seeing Harry.

‘Seeing someone and dating someone is two different things, it means you can still kiss them when you’re seeing someone!;)xx’ is he for real? I just told him I am seeing someone to hint that I'm not interested and he goes and says that?!