-Chapter21

Liberty's P.O.V

“Why do you smell of smoke?” Liam asks me, raising his eyebrow not looking impressed, I sit down on the sofa in-between Louis and Liam as Zayn, Niall and Harry sit on the sofa opposite. Everyone is staring at me, shock and horror in the faces.

“Well, I was just outside, and Zayn came out and smoked? The smoke got on me?” I point out, lying. Harry looks directly at me, disappointment in his face, I roll my eyes, and I know he knows I'm lying, but oh well.

“Yeah but your breath smells of it? What did you do eat the smoke?” Louis states frowning at me.

“I hate you Zayn,” I scold then get up from the sofa and walk out the room again, walking down the corridor and out the fire exit. I don't know why I just walked out, but all the boys staring at me, pressuring me like that it just got me. I walk round the corner from where I was sat before and sit down on the pavement, sighing I play around with my hair and then the hem of my cardigan.

“You’re a terrible liar.” Harry voice sounds from the side of me, I look to my side to see Harry leaning up against the mental railing.

“What do you want.” I snarl giving him death stares.

“To talk,” he shrugs, shoving his hands in the pockets of his blank jeans, looking down at the ground.

“About what, because to be honest I'm not in a talking mood.” I sneer rolling my eyes and biting my lip with annoyance.

“Why,” is all he says, not referring to why I'm not in a talking mood, but why has everything happened.

“Do we really have to talk about this right now?” I snap, running my hands through my hair.

“Well its probably the only chance I'm going to get in a while, so yeah, why Liberty? Why did you feel the need to hurt me so bad?” he demands, anger growing in his voice, but still the soft end of his voice still there.

“Because you hurt me so much two years ago, then all of a sudden you walk back into my life like nothing happened, you told Louis that you didn’t really love me, it was just like a crush? Do you know how much it hurts to hear that? That the boy I fell so madly and deeply in love with didn’t really love me, just liked me? So then when you started flirting with me and said how you wanted me back, I saw the chance and took, I saw the chance to hurt you like you hurt me, and it worked. I know when you are lying just like you know when I am. And when you told me you loved me that night you were telling the truth, I saw gold knowing I can now hurt you and that’s exactly what I did. Happy now?” I revealed my eyes locked on Harry's as they fall from curiosity to now sadness and pain.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you like that,” he whispers whilst looking down, “why do you smell of smoke?” he adds.

“Because Zayn was smoking and asked me if I have smoked before I said yes and he said prove it, so I did. Anything else?” I snap now getting frustrated with Harry, more than usual.

“If I change... would you take me back?” he mumbles,

“Not a chance,” I laugh then get up from where I am sitting and walk past Harry to go back inside, but as I pass him he takes hold of my wrist and pulls me back. As I turn around to face he, he places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to his body, I roll my eyes and try to move away but Harry's strength stops me.

“What?” I sneer rolling my eyes again; Harry leans closer so his face is hovering against mine.

“I'm not going to stop trying, I'm not letting you go again, I'm not going to give up,” he tells me, Harry's eyes glistening with the salty liquid that have fallen from my eyes too many times.