-Chapter14

Libertys P.O.V

“Libby, Libby come on hun wake up! We have college!” Liam whisper-shouts in my ear, rolling over my body instantly fills with the excruciating pain I feel like how I did Saturday morning. My hearts racing, tears fall down my cheek, my body numb and sore. “Libby come on sweet you have to get up to go to college,” he whispers into my ear, walking around the other side of the bed so Liam can see my face. The tears continue to fall; the pain continues to take over my body, my head pounds.

“Li-Liam it hurts,” I cry, closing my eyes wishing that this is all a dream, that I'm not really experiencing this pain, that I'm going to wake up to my alarm any minute and I'm going to be able to move with out the pain. I reopen my eyes, and Liam is still crouching down in front of me and the pain is still indescribably painful.

“What hurts?” he coos, running his hand over my forehead and through my hair,

“Everything, “ I sob, the tear falling even more rapidly as the pain grows even stronger, “I can't move,” I whisper, closing my eyes.

“I'll get you some painkillers,” Liam whispers tweaking my nose then walking out my room and into the bathroom, and then into the cabinet where the painkillers are. He returns with two white and red pills in his hands and a glass of water. Ignoring the pain I pull myself up into a sitting position, Liam hands me the two pills and glass of water. Drinking them down, my body still numb and my head still throbbing, I lie back down into the bed trying to block out the pain, but it’s impossible.

“Look, you can't go to college if you can't even handle sitting up, I'll ring Paul and see if he will come and stay here with you today, yeah?” Liam asks me, kissing my check then walking out the room without giving me a chance to reply. I don't care who comes and stays with me, but I just want the pain to go away.

I drift back off into a sleep, my body numbing even more and the pain nearly gone, then Liam comes in changed into clothes. His hair tweaked with to perfection, he looks perfect. Liam sits himself on the bed beside me and rests his hand on my side, rubbing it soothingly up and down to try and calm me down.

“Paul said he would come and sit with you, he is going to be an hour or two, and I have to get to college, are you going to be ok? Or do you want me to stay?” Liam tells me,

“Go; don't get into trouble because of me.” I whispers, my voice croaky and weak with the terrorizing pain running up and down my body

“Ok, well your phone is right there, I will ring you at break yeah?” he asks me, I just nod my head limply, Liam kisses my head then walks out the room leaving me to fall back to sleep in hope the will disappear when I next wake up.

---

-rinnggggg ringggg-

“Oh my god, whose phone is that?” someone shouts from the side of me, adjusting to the sight of the bright light seeping through the gaps in my curtains, which Liam failed to keep shut. I open my eyes. My phone beside me ringing, vibrating as well to make it louder. Clicking accept without moving my body much, the line goes through and Liam’s, Louis’s, Niall's and Zayn's voice sound through the speaker.

“How you feeling?” Zayn coos, I put my arm across my forehead to shelter my eyes from the bright light.

“Like trash, what’s the time?” I yawn, moaning as the sun still blares into my eyes.

“It is...11:28!” Louis’s voice at first sounding quietly then booms down the speaker as he speaks right into the mic.

“Lou, I have a head ache, please be quite,” I whimper,