-Chapter30

“Harry! Leave me alone I need to practice!” I whine, trying to break free of Harry's hold as he tickles my sides.

“Nope, you have been sat in here since 7 this morning and you need fresh air,” he protests, still poking in fingers tips into my waist and making me squirm but also laugh, I can feel myself sliding down the leather seat of the piano chair onto the maroon itchy carpet.

“Please!” I beg putting my hands into a praying motion and fluttering my eyelashes as my bare knees hit the floor and I'm half under the piano and half in the open.

“Only if you come out with me!” Harry exclaims determination and cheekiness in his eyes and clearly on his mouth. Harry's dimples either side of his mouth are prominent, making him look even sexier and cuter than normal.

So what’s happened? Its Monday and I got up early like I have for the last week to come to college to practice, I didn’t show up for form tutor and I didn’t show up for the Media because both Mr. Anderson and Miss. Reeves know where I will be. It’s now lunch time and everyone is out on the field like normal, and my plan is to stay in all break to practice more.

I have finally managed to get my fingers to the next set of keys on the piano half way through the song, but normally I mess up and don't get enough time. So I guess I could go outside? I mean I have figured it out, which means I don't need to practice?

“Come on? Pleaseeee!” Harry begs this time, his face inches from mine and his breathe dancing on my cheeks, making them tingle and numb.

“Fine, but you’re buying me lunch.” I state rolling my eyes and standing from underneath the table, I grab my phone and wallet and place them in the studded back pockets of my demin blue short shorts.

“Thank you,” Harry smiles standing from the seat and offering me his hand, taking it willingly I slip my hand into Harry's, I can feel him run his thumb back and fourth against my skin. Standing to my feet, I let go of Harry's hand and slip on my white TOMS. We walk side by side to the exit of the room, he opens the door for me and place his hand to small of my back and guides me through the door frame.

Harry quickly follows me and is back to my side as soon as I walk into the corridor, the place I empty except from the cleaners who are walking around the place with rags in their hands, wiping them across tables. 

“So what you buying me for lunch?” I smirk as we exit the Media department and into the main corridor where it has many corridors leading off to different departments that the college specializes in.

“What do you want?” he asks looking down at me as we walk into the canteen area, 

“Um... actually I'll just have whatever you’re having,” I shrug and wait with Harry as we stand in the line to get into the actual canteen.

“You sure?” Harry frowns, little lines appearing on his forehead, his eyebrows furrowed,

“Mhmm,” I hum looking down and playing with the waves in my hair.

“Ok well go get us a table and I'll be there in two,” he smiles; I nod my head slightly and walk out from the line to the hall, where everyone comes to eat their dinner. As soon as the souls of my shoes hit the laminated flooring of the hall, every turns around and looks at me.

Boy after boy, girl after girl turns and stares at me, why? I place my hand to my hair and check if I have something in my hair, then slowly on my face, rolling my eyes I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and scoot along the hall to a little table in the corner of the room, sitting two people.