-Chapter20

Liberty’s P.O.V

“Louis, are you sure I look ok?” I ask Lou for the millionth time in the last hour, I pace up and down my room looking at the wardrobe for something else to wear, and then stopping at the wall mirror. High waisted jean short shorts, a lose white top tucked in and a peachy-pink coloured rose vintage silk cardigan, accompanied with peach coloured gladiator sandals. My hair left normal, centre parted on my head and wavy all the way through, the pink and purple ends going with the cardigan.

“You look fine, seriously stop stressing!” Louis exclaims, his answer being the same every single time I’ve asked.

“it’s just, with the bruises, on my legs, chest, arm and everything, you can still see them and its embarrassing, I mean its July, sunny and hot for once in London and here I am with two pairs of skin tights on.” I stress sitting down on my bed and running my fingers through my knot free hair. Then taking two pairs of earring from the drawer beside my bed, one pair pink and another pair peachy-orange, I place them both in the first and second holes of my ears, and then placing a bow shaped earring into the cartilage piercing at the top of my ear.

“Seriously, whether you have bruises and cuts or not you look stunning, now can we go?” Louis asks, walking from the en suite to me in a blue plaid shirt, all the buttons buttoned up, and jeans, his hair styled like normal to the side and slightly quiffed.

I studied myself in the mirror once more, the makeup is doing a great job of hiding the bruises on my face, and you can’t see them. The cuts along my chest are still noticeable and me being a stupid person I am, is wearing a top which is low around my chest, so the cuts are on full show. You can’t see any cuts or bruises on my arms because of the cardigan and the same on my legs because of the tights.

Louis takes hold of my hands and tugs at my arm motioning me to leave the mirror and for us to leave. Letting out a deep sigh I grab my phone and walk out the room down the stairs and then out the house with Louis. He opens the door passenger door of his black Porsche for me, and then closes it once I'm in. He then walks around the front of the car and gets in himself, placing the key in the ignition he starts the car and music immediately starts to boom from the stereos, making the whole car vibrate.

“Really Louis?” I raise my eyebrows as Beyonce’s voice sounds from the speakers, he giggles and changes the CD to another one. The Fray.

“You like this band?” I ask surprised, The Fray is my secret guilty pleasure, I'm into rock bands but for some reason I have always loved this band.

“Love them,” Louis tells me, grinning as he turns to look at me whilst waiting at the traffic lights. The song Look After You starts to play and can’t help but hum along to the song. Because I am taking media and music producing at college, I can’t help but listen to what instruments are used, the melody, tempo, just basically picking apart the song.

“Have you made it up with Harry yet?” I ask breaking the silence,

“I'm not sure, he texted me telling me he is sorry, but he lied to me and I don’t appreciate people lying to me and it doesn’t make things better that he is my best friend.” He explains, a half smile on his face, making his facial expression look sad.

“I understand,” I smile,

“Have you heard from him?” Louis asks as he turns right into a corner and then drives down a long road at a normal speed.

“Yeah he kept texting me last night, telling me he is sorry and how he wants to talk, how he understands what I done and I have hurt him for it.” I roll me eyes as I recall all 12 messages Harry sent me last night.