-Chapter19

Harry's P.O.V

“Yeah but she used me?!” I exclaim hitting my fist against the wall in my room as Zayn protests against my logic.

“I don't care whether she used you or not, she didn’t cheat on you!” he shouts sitting on my bed, his face red with annoyance and anger.

“It isn’t my fault,” I whisper and turn to Zayn,

“It isn’t my fault did you just say? Whose fault is it then Harry?” Zayn bellows, standing from the bed and walks over to me, his face literally inches from mine.

“I don't know, but... I don't know what to do, I love Liberty, I want Liberty.” I cry, for the one millionth time today, I burst out crying again. I can't believe I let myself fall for her! I can't believe I just let myself love her, and then Liberty just cracks my heart in half. I feel so lost, so lonely so empty.

“You lost hear two years ago when you broke her heart just for your stupid image.” Zayn snarls his words cutting like knives.

“I can't loss her, what do I do to get her back,” I whisper running my hand through my hair and tugging at it slightly.

“She wants the old Harry back, so get him back,” Zayn points out then just walks out the room and into his.

“What if I can't get him back,” I whisper to myself.

I can't believe I was so stupid to meet that girl, I lied to Louis, I lied to Liberty, I have lied to myself for so many years. I actually thought I could go without love, just one night stands, and flirting but now Liberty has come back I miss the love, and I miss her.

My phone starts to ring, looking at the screen, Louis.

“He-hello?” I mumble into the mic,

“Hey none of the boys are picking up so I'm just saying I'm staying with Liberty for the weekend.” Louis states, coldness filling his voice.

“Ok, Lou... I'm sorry I lied to you...” I trial off apologising,

“I know, but I know you aren’t sorry for cheating.”  Louis snarls,

“I...err... are you with Liberty?”

“Liberty now? And yeah why?”

“Just wondering, is she ok?”

“Fine, I got to go bye.” And with that he hung up, so not only have I lost the love of my life and I have also lost my best friend, absolutely brilliant.

Liberty's P.O.V

“You don't have to fall out with him for me,” I tell Louis as I lay down on my bed, Louis beside me,

“But he lied to me? He told me that he was going to see his mum, it has nothing to do with what happened between you two.” He tells me, looking round to face me as I face the ceiling.

“Oh, do you think Liam will mind going back to the apartment?” I ask, now feeling bad that I said that Liam could go home,

“No he will probably go to Danielle,” Louis shrugs as my phone vibrates.

‘Can we talk please? I need to explain, and so do you... xxx’  from Harry, letting out a sigh I press my phone into Louis’s hand, he chuckles and shakes his head and then passes me back the phone. ‘You don't need to explain anything I understand, you need to keep up with your image which means sneaking a girl down the alleyway. And I done to you what you did to me, so no neither of us need to explain.’ I reply back, waiting for the confirmation message to pop up, and then I lock my phone and chuck it by the side of me and shake my head.

“Stuff him; what do you want to do?” Louis asks me, I shrug my shoulders.

“Libby, your dad Eric and I have to go back to Scotland, we have to stay there for another week, is that ok?!”  My mum shouts up the stairs, I roll me eyes.

“It’s cool! Have fun,” I reply, annoyance overflowing in my system. “Cook dinner?” I offer as a suggestion to Louis.

“Good idea,” Louis nods.

We wait for the car to sound and drive out the driveway to indicate that my parents have left, and then we walk down stairs into the kitchen. I take out pasta and the tomatoes sauce to make pasta bake. Louis boils the pasta as I chop onions, cheese and peppers up. Once the pasta is finished, we add the sauce and then put it in the oven to bake.

“Watch TV with mee!” Louis whines, taking my arm and dragging me over to the sofa, he presses the power button of the remote and Harry's face appears on the screen as he takes an interview.

“Oh I have an interview tomorrow, come with me?” Louis asks me,

“Am I allowed?”

“Yeah course,” he smiles,

“Ok,” I nod.

I return my gaze back to the TV screen as Harry's eyes are filled with love and happiness, this is an interview he took a couple days back, I can't wait to see his face tomorrow when he sees I'm coming to the interview.