-Chapter16

Liberty's P.O.V

“Liammmmm I want to go to! I want to see Dave!” I whine, throwing my head against the pillow of my bed in frustration. Paul has been in touch with a doctor and they have advised me not to go into college or do any activities for two weeks. Great.

“Sorry, but if you do exercise like the dear old boy tommo told you to do, you are going to be even worse. That’s why you are in ten times more pain then before; you haven’t let your body rest!”  Liam tells me, not letting me get out of bed.

“But what am I going to do for two weeks?!” I exclaim sending Liam the worst evil glare I could give him, I know it isn’t his fault but if he just broke the rules for once, then I could actually do something.

“Rest.” He states poking his tongue out at me, “Harry isn’t coming today you will be pleased to hear, but Louis is, good luck,” Liam jokes kissing my forehead and giving me a light hug, then taking his bag and walking out my room down the stairs and out the front door.

Louis? Of all people...Louis? I'm not complaining I love the boy, but he is so close to Harry that it’s going to be so awkward, and he knows that we are ‘dating’. In Harry's eyes we are dating, in my eyes its revenge, and revenge is so, so sweet. I don't care if everyone ends up hating me, or if everyone finds out and then hates on Harry, I don't care about anything anymore. But my mind is so set on breaking Harry's heart and his ego, his image that it’s driving me crazy. I feel sick when I kiss him and my skin crawls at his touch, every time I see him I just want to throttle him, I never knew I would have so much hate for one person. But this boy isn’t just any person he is Harry Styles the boy who broke my heart.

“THE SWAG MASTA FROM DONCASTA IS IN DA BUILDINGGGG,” Louis hollers as he opens the front door and slams it shut, the whole house shaking. “WHERE IS THE SICK?!” he screams.

“Up here,” I shout, and then thumps echoes through out the house as Louis makes his way up to my room. He lunges onto my bed and lands inches away from me, making the bed and myself move, which then sends shocks of pain through my body. Crying out in pain Louis’s face instantly drops and he throws his arms around me.

“I'm so sorry, I forgot you’re still in pain, can I get you anything?” Louis whimpers, kissing my cheek and breaking the hug.

“No its fine, and no but the kitchen is down stairs through the living room if you want anything.” I tell Louis smiling.

“No, I have our food; Harreh told me that you love Nandos like my Irish leprechaun Nialler, so I got you some.” Louis grins holding up a plastic bag with Nandos in.

“Thank you Louis,” I whisper, as I get up from my laying position into a sitting position and take some of the water on the side by my bed.

“Now, what do you want to do?” Louis asks sitting crossed legged on the bed and holding his head in his arms. He is wearing the so called famous Louis Tomlinson outfit, red chinos rolled at the bottom with a white and blue stripped tee shirt and blue TOMS, his hair messily pushed and quiffed to the side.

“Um you pick,” I smile,

“Truths?” he offers, smiling an evil grin.

“What’s that?” I frown and sending a confused face back at Lou.

“Well, its like truth or dares without the dares, you have to answer the question honestly, there are no follow up questions and you go one at a time, you have to answer.” Louis explains, now I'm some how regretting saying that Louis can pick.

“Ok,” I nod, pushing myself up against the head board of my bed.

“Who did you lose your virginity to?” Louis asks me, a smirk covering his face in a cheeky and flirty way.

“Harry,” I state, “what do you look for in a girl?” I add.

“A good smile and personality, and some one who can take banter, and is witty,” Louis smiles, a shine hinting blue eyes. “What made you change your attitude and appearance since you dated Harry?”

“The reason I changed my look is because I was sick of fitting in with he crowd and being the perfect girl who follows the fashion and I changed my attitude because I don't want to be hurt like I was again. Who in the group is taken and to who?”

“Liam is going out with Danielle, Zayn is dating Perrie and I'm dating Eleanor,” he smiles, “how heart broken were you when Harry ended it with you?”

“Words can't describe how lost and hurt I was,” I mumble, “do you regret becoming a band?”

“No way!? Why did you and Harry split up?”

“He didn’t tell you?”

“No, now spill,”

“He told the newspapers that I cheated on him when he first started the X Factor, and when I found out he dumped me to stop his ‘bad-boy-image’ getting hurt.”

“You’re kidding?” I shake my head and look down at my lap. “No seriously, he did that?”

“Yeah,”

“No wonder he would never tell me why. I have always liked you,” Louis smiles at me. “I'm bored of that game, can we watch the Inbetweeners?” Louis pleads, I nod my head and Louis gets up off the bed and over to the book case where he takes my Inbetweeners box set and slides the first series into the DVD player and presses play.

We watch all three series completely getting lost in the episodes and not realising the time. It is 3:08pm and I haven’t texted Liam, Harry or anyone, we haven’t eaten like Liam told me to do and Louis has fallen asleep on my bed. Deciding to join him, I slide down into a lying position and close my eyes.

“You know, Harry is in love with you right?” Louis mumbles as I start to drift off to sleep.

“What? No he isn’t.” I state, scoffing at Louis and opening my eyes to see Louis staring at me.

“He does, the day you had your argument he was nearly crying he felt so bad, and then I told him to give you some space to let him think about whether he likes you or not, it took him three hours for him to realise just how much he likes you, but then he realised that he didn’t just like you but he loved you. He was talking to me about it, he said how when you and him first dated, that he didn’t really get the butterflies or the warm stomach feeling, the knees jittering or anything, it was just like a crush, but now he has fallen head over heels for you. He wants to change for you and he has changed for you, all the girls he was texting he has deleted their numbers, and blocked them, he is trying for you Libby.” Louis lectures me, his eyes intently staring into mine with his serious face making the atmosphere strange. I'm speechless, Harry didn’t love me back? He didn’t even properly like me back then? It was like a damn crush? Two years we dated and he saw me as a crush yet I had fallen head over heels for him?!

This has just made me want to hurt Harry even more, the way he just acted all that time? The player. I hate him I hate him I hate him

“Thanks Lou,” I smile kissing his cheek then lying back down and falling asleep and Louis does the same.