-Chapter29

“What film?” Niall asks me as he takes my hand and leads me over to the bulletin board, safely inside the cinema building away from the screaming fans. My hairs slightly messy with the wind bushing me around and my clothes slightly messy too, let’s just say the fans love the boys. Louis and Liam have gone to buy the food and drinks whilst Niall and I are choosing the film.

“I don't mind, you chose,” I shrug taking my phone out of my pocket and checking to see if Dave has replied to my text or not. He hasn’t, still.

“Ok, well what about Ice Age?” Niall offers shrugging as well; I don't think he is bothered either,

“Yeah whatever,” I mutter quietly as my phone vibrates against my hand.

Niall walks over to the till where he buys the tickets and leaves me where I am standing, slightly nervous on why my phone is vibrating I steadily turn it over and unlock it. ‘missing me?;)xxx’ from Harry, disappointed but also happiness fills my body as I read the text.

Disappointed me because I'm proper panicking about Dave, I know he is old enough to look after himself. But I have seen him and he is my best friend, he always has his phone on him and its worrying me.

Happiness because it’s Harry who texted, the boy that I like... a lot. You know like when you realise it isn’t just some silly little crush on a boy. That’s how I feel right now, it is fair to say he is on my mind a lot of the time, and I do end up going into dazes thinking about him.

I don't think back to the old times no more, well I do but not as much if that makes sense, I sound so hypocritical. I play Harry to get back at him, and now I have hurt him I all of a sudden I like him? It’s a little bit rushed I know, of course I know? But what’s the saying? ‘You Can't Help Who You Love’. Ok so I don't love Harry, but I like him and I can't stop myself from liking him.

“Tickets paid for, food and drink sorted with, Louis and Liam in the cinema waiting for us,” Niall announces as he stands in front of me and prods me in the stomach to get my attention.

“Ow!” I scowl Niall, rubbing my stomach where Niall poked me and throw him a death stare

“Don’t be and wimp and lets go, toffee flavoured popcorn is calling me,” he cries taking hold of my free hand and dragging me across the room to the door of the cinema.

“You’re such a baby!” I exclaims as Niall holds open the door for me, and then walks in after I do, the room is empty and Louis accompanied by Liam are sat on the very back row.

“Hello,” Louis smiles as I sit in the seat in-between Liam and Louis,

“Hey you,” I smile back resting my head on his shoulder as the adverts start rolling.

“Why is the room empty?” Niall frowns as he peers around the room,

“Paul sorted it,” Liam shrugs digging his hand into the bowl of popcorn just as I do,

“My popcorn,” I wink as Liam, he cocks his eyebrow at me and lets of a soft sarcastic laugh.

“OUR popcorn silly!” Liam protests in the most childish voice ever.

The film start to play and we all fall silent, well apart from Louis who constantly mutter things into my ear and tries to make me laugh. Whenever I do laugh Liam and Niall would turn and look at me, annoyance in their eyes which make me sober up immediately from my laughing.