-Chapter11

Liberty's P.O.V

“Libby, you have gone a day without eating, how is that possible,” Niall's voice shouts into my ear waking me suddenly.

“Morning to you too Niall,” I sarcastically reply,

“Food, eat.” Niall demands, shoving two slices of toast on my lap,

“Niall, I'm not hungry,” I whine, attempting to push away the plate of food but then remembering how much I ache, Niall pouts.

“What if I feed you it, will you eat then?” he offers, running his hand through his shaggy morning blonde hair,

“Nope,” I pop the ‘p’.

“How can you not eat?” he exclaims taking the plate of toast and placing it on the side.

“Where were you yesterday?”  I raise my eyebrow at him waiting for his answer.

“Oh, well Liam and I went for a run and because he is like some sort of sonic he got back here half an hour before me, then when I did get here shower and everything Paul rang and told us we had interviews. What you know who Paul is right?” Niall babbles,

“Sonic? Really, I bet I'm faster, and yeah I know who Paul is your assistant right...” I trail off thinking about who Paul is,

“You don't know who Paul is?!” Niall gasps holding his hand to his mouth in shock,

“Well I’ve heard of him...” I point out,

“Have you met him?” he asks, I shake my head but as I'm doing it no pain hits my neck.

“I'll have to get him....wait you just shock your head and you’re like not in pain...”  Niall acknowledges,

“It doesn’t hurt...” I begin, but then a sharp pain shots down my back, “it does hurt now,” I wince.

“Want some pain killers?” Niall offers, I gently nod my head gently, Niall pats my knee lightly and walks out the room to get some. Then Louis passes the room then backtracks and leans against the door frame.

“How you feeling?” Louis asks giving me his cheeky smile,

“Like a vegetable, you?” I moan rolling my eyes and trying to pull myself up into a sitting position.

“I'm ok, and do you want to come down stairs? I guess it will help your muscles get going stuff?” Louis offers walking into the room and holding out his hand.

“Ok, I guess Zayn is a little pissed he has lost his room aye,” I point out, taking Louis’s hand and pulling myself out of bed, then onto my feet. Little sharp pains short through out my body but like Louis said, if I exercise then the pain will go.

“You aren’t in Zayn's room, so I don't think he minds,” Louis tells me,

“Wait... Louis who’s room am I in?” I blurt out, completely oblivious that I'm not in Zayn's room.

“Harry's...” he replies, then turning me around to look at the room, and in the bed next to where I was laying, sure enough is Harry sound asleep. My skin instantly crawls with anger, why have I let myself sleep with him? I hate him.

“GOD! Louis, are you trying to kill me with those pain killers? I can remember anything after taking them?!” I shout, hitting him in his stomach.

“Ow!” Louis exclaims, and then walks me out of the room before Harry wakes up. We walk down the stairs, taking five minutes on each step because of the pains rushing with my legs with the pressure.