-Chapter27

Liberty's P.O.V

“So, where we going?” I spark up a conversation between Harry and I as Harry concentrates on the road and I look out the window in search for a pap that maybe following us.

“It’s a secret,” he smirks taking a look to the side at me but then returning his gaze to the road.

“You and secrets,” I roll my eyes and then take my phone from my shorts and take a look through Twitter.

“You know when I asked you is you checked my Twitter? And you said no but then I told you I checked yours, were you lying?” Harry asks out of the blue, his questions leaving me shocked slightly.

 I was lying, wasn’t I? I remember I always use to check his Twitter back then and to be honest now I don't go on Twitter because of all the hate I'm getting, as I have been sighted with the boys and I done the interview and everything.

My cheeks blush as I realise that if I tell him I was, that he will feel smug but I don't want to lie, “Well?” Harry demands in a kind way, pushing for the answer but not sounding fierce or trying to make me uncomfortable.

“Was you lying?” I raise my eyebrow and turn the question around on him, what if he was lying and it was all a set up to get me to like him? Harry's face drops and shock and hurt, my question obviously hurting him.

“Of course I wasn’t! I have looked at you account every single day since the day I left you,” Harry exclaims but his voice grow quieter as he talks about when he left me.

“Then yes, I was lying,” I mumble as I look out the window again, I can see Harry's reflection in the glass and a smirk has creeps onto his face. Harry doesn’t reply and the car journey falls silent again, not an awkward silence but us both deep in thought.

Are Harry and I dating or not? I'm so confused? I admit it; I do like him... a lot. But I don't love him, it’s like a crush I guess? It makes me slightly hypocritical because I played him because I haed the new him and I wanted him to hurt like I did, and now I'm falling for the new him? What if Harry is just joking and he has been dared to do all this and Harry wants to prove a point? What if management have told him to do this, and because Harry does everything management says he is doing it?

Just thinking about all of these reason to why this is happening hurt me, what if it is actually true and Harry is going to do a re run of what happened all those years ago, and what I done to him last week? I don't think I can face getting hurt again; I can get hurt like I did?

“We are here,” Harry smiles as he takes my hand in his and squeezes it gently and reassuringly, I turn away from the window and look at Harry and smile. He opens the driver’s door and gets out, I take my seat belt off and go to open the door, but Harry beats me to it and opens it for me.

Harry offers me his hand again and I take it, and then using Harry's weight climb out of the car. Finally taking in what Harry is wearing, baby blue blazer, white tee shirt and black jeans with baby blue ALL STARS. He looks fit, he looks amazing, he looks like he always done, quite simply amazing.

Harry is talented in the looks department as well as the charms and singing departments and it makes me think, why does a boy like Harry like me? He can have a model, a beautiful singer, he can have a fan? Basically anyone he wants and he as chosen me to take out on a date just like he did all those years ago.