-Chapter15

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe that she said yes, Libby is giving me another chance, I'm not messing it up this time and I'm not letting her go. I’ve habe to stay round with her for the second day on a row; she is such pain she can hardly move. The college expect us to be doing some assessment but we aren’t why would we?

“How you feeling Libby?” I coo into her ear as Liam leaves the house,

“Like rubbish.” She states, chuckling slightly which then makes me chuckle. Her laughs, her smile, her voice everything about her just sides me over the edge with love. The butterflies, I never really properly got them with her last time, but they are going crazy in my stomach right now, my cheeks won’t stop burning red. When I'm not with Libby she is on my mind constantly, Louis told me to give her some space and see if I do like Libby, it took a matter of hours to realise just how much I have fallen for Libby.

I think she is a little hurt that I am calling her Libby now, but I don't want to dwell in the past I want to move on. And when I call Libby Liberty it just sends me back into the world we use to live in, and it may sound horrible to say this, but the only thing I can think of when I think of the last time we dated, is the break up. How I got caught lying, how I just broke up with Libby like that, no wonder she hated me for it.

“Do you want some painkillers?” I offer her, caressing her shoulder with my thumb rubbing little circles and triangles into her bruised and damaged skin.

“No. They make me high,” she protests, this just made me laugh thinking back to when she first took the pills on Saturday morning then she asked me to stay with her, and she let me hold her, kiss her and she fell asleep in my arms. Then to find out it was all a lie, it so god damn killed me. And then yesterday Libby had taken the painkillers and we kissed? She let me stay with her all day and we watched all those films.

“They may make you high, but they make the pain go away, don't they?” I assure her, taking a strand of her blonde, freshly washed hair, and twiddle it through my fingers, the softness sending tingles up and down my fingers.

“No not really,” she murmurs into her pillow as Libby lays face flat.

“For me?” I whisper against her shoulder as I lean in closer.

“No. Now if you are going to lecture me about not taking those pills and you are going to be a Liam. You can go.” She demands, lifting her arm slightly and pointing to the door of her tidy bedroom.

Her room hasn’t really changed, the one she had in Cheshire, and it was exact the same, well except it didn’t have all the rock bands and all the maroon in it. But it did have the double bed, the unlimited amount of drawers and wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. Libby has always had the biggest room, and then Eric and her parents have the smaller sized room. Apparently because she is a girl, and she has a lot of thing, so Libby has to have to biggest room. You could probably fit four queen sizes beds in here, the window at the side of the room looks out onto the lake and woods behind the house, and the sun beam of light is always available to see from the window. Libby’s walls are deep maroon coloured with beige carpet, her walls are filled with The Beatles, Pink Floyd, P!NK and The Midnight Beast posters her bedding is maroon and white stripes.

“I'm not going to be a Liam, want to watch more films today?” I assure Libby, my face now inches from hers, as Libby still continues to face the pillow.

“Ok,” she murmurs, lifting her head from the pillow to look at me, I instantly catch her off guard and press my lips onto hers. Pushing her into her bed gently, I lean on top of her and deepen the kiss, Libby plays with my curls and I continue to play with her blonde hair, placing my other hand on her hips and drawing circles onto her skin with my thumb.