-Chapter35

“Harry you’re five minutes late going on stage!” Paul bellows at us both as we come running down the corridor hand in hand.

“Sorry Paul, we got lost,” Harry lies kissing me on the cheek and then running out onto the stage, Paul rolls his eyes then takes my hand, leading me out to the VIP section of the room.

Entering through the side door of the stage, I get blinded by all the flashing lights and my ears drums nearly burst at the sudden screams. The boys are up on stage with the band, singing ‘Na Na Na’, Louis on the side closest to me, and then Niall followed by Harry in the middle, Liam next to Harry and Zayn being the furthest away from me.

Paul walks me over to an enclosed box where there is enough room for six people, but only Paul and I standing inside. We stand awkwardly side by side, his arms folded to his chest and mine hanging loosely around my side.

The girls around us, all pushed up against the barriers screaming the boy’s names and singing along to the song, some take glances at me then look back at the boys. They roll their eyes, give me death stares and would make some rude hand gestures to me.

Trying not to retaliate I concentrate on the stage, Harry is on the stage corner closest to me, and if he wanted to could easily scoop me up onto the stage. Paul senses my awkwardness and looks down at me, then bending down to my level.

“You know the girls... They are jealous of you, you’re dating their one and only Harry, the boy they think are destined to marry, don't let them get to you.” He shouts in my ear but only sounding like a whisper over the booming music echoing across the room.

“Yeah I know, but I'm so use to retaliating and I can't,” I explain smiling up at Paul as I tap my foot to the beat of the new song, ‘Stand up’.

“Just don't bother looking at them, and if you don't be mean to them, they aren’t all going to give you hate, a lot of the girls are really sweet to Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle. I'm sure they will be the same to you,” he reassures me, I nod my head and then focus back on the stage.

They have just finished singing ‘I Wish’ and Harry is telling us about how then they first got together, the boys went to his stepdads house. His hair is shining with the lights focusing on his every move, his trousers are sitting comfortably around his waist and his white tee shirt now slightly see through with all the lights blaring at him, letting us see through his tee shirt at his toned abs.

Harry catches my stares and winks at me before walking over and sitting down on a stool around a make believe fire, Niall is beside Harry standing playing the guitar. The tune of ‘I Gotta Feeling’ starts to sound and Zayn stands from the stool.

He starts to sing along to the words, holding his stomach as he sings, lifting his chin as the tune goes high. His voice sounds so soft and mesmerizing, I didn’t realise he is this good at singing? The girls around me are screaming their heads off; I'm not going to be surprised if they have no voice tomorrow. Zayn looks over my way and smiles before turning around walking back over to his stool.

Niall walks to the front of the stage in the middle and starts to sing ‘Stereo Hearts’ his voice is completely different to how he sounds on the CD to? It’s deeper and sweeter then on the CD, more natural I suppose.